ReefCleaners.org

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
Mine is growing it's own skeleton. Their LPS from what I read and it doesn't need to be on rock to grow, it plates out on it's own.

Cool, I've never seen the Hollywood stunner, u have pics?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U sure u can frag it?

I've actually got a piece of LR rubble behind it and it has encrusted onto it. I can frag it. It'll grow back fast. Not going to be a HUGE frag though but at least 1/2".

So I've pretty much decided on 30"x20"x16" tall all starphire glass. I think at 12" the sol blue should be good? What you think?

SouthFlorida_Tron
So I've pretty much decided on 30"x20"x16" tall all starphire glass. I think at 12" the sol blue should be good? What you think?

I can let u know how it looks on 25" lol

New mounts arrive wednesday!

Looks good.. How do you like the spread? By the looks of that I should be able to do that 30"x20"x16" with no problem

6836213134_46c7d6fe74_z.jpg

Ever notice that tanks look like crap without lights. Brown sticks and such.

Need to tuck the wires along the bracket to make more discreet

6982340399_d913926ea5_z.jpg

It would look really cool if you could run those wires along the backside of the bracket where you can't see them and then run them into the wall. That would be so clean.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Looks good.. How do you like the spread? By the looks of that I should be able to do that 30"x20"x16" with no problem

I would think, it's substantially better spread. Can't wait to see a FTS to see the difference.

Ever notice that tanks look like crap without lights. Brown sticks and such.

It would look really cool if you could run those wires along the backside of the bracket where you can't see them and then run them into the wall. That would be so clean.

I wish, it's solid center blocks. I'll b running it down the bracket tho

Haha @ the bottle of goose....I keep my poison by the tank too ;)

And patron in the freezer all gooey like

Oh, and nice bottle of Goose in the back.
SouthFlorida_Tron
Ah, hurricane prone area. My mom lives in Jacksonville. Same thing at her house.

That's y I have the trusty hurricane airstone on hand!

Had a chalice that didn't do well. My current one looks great, but it hasn't grown at all in a couple months. Wtf.

New brackets look good.

Tron,

This is beautiful. I have a picoaquariums 15x15x15 and was thinking about picking up an AI nano for it. Do you think that will be enough for SPS with those dimensions? I know you went with the sol, but how have the growth / colors been under the AI unit?

Thank you!

Archived