inTank Media Baskets

Tanked!

wartskin

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to spend 3 days with Bret as he was at the booth next to me at MANCA. It's TV that's it. They didn't make the show for people in the hobby. They will be making the production company show more "responsibility" in season two. TV needs you to feel that heart beat and show that element of the customer's be surprised. But this is not metal it's living so impossible in real life.

Glad we got to talk in person, guy is a mad business man and is going to milk/work this as hard as he can. They created the show but do not do the production.

inTanked

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

seahorsedreams

I would go to church if my church looked like that!

Awesome tanks.

I didn't go read back through this thread, but that tube feeder thingy was HOT for the tall tank.

Not to hate stevie but those shoes are rough man. Get some nikes in ya life.

K Swiss baby

Sister. It has to be.

I only have a younger brother

not feeling the skateboard ramp/tank. Wth.

That looked like it would get scratched over time, or it would possibly break from pressure.

no shiz :rolleyes:

*Shizz -- short for scheiße/scheisse. The ß is pronounced almost as a z, and it's also okay to spell it with two 's's, thus making it shizz.

They're in the business to make money, not to bring joy to animals, Squared.

That's what makes them DOOSHbags as well. Certain industries like dog breeding, farming, etc. require a balance of business savvy AND proper husbandry. The guys from Tanked! are the Monsanto/Puppy Mill of the aquarium trade IMO.

*Shizz -- short for scheiße/scheisse. The ß is pronounced almost as a z, and it's also okay to spell it with two 's's, thus making it shizz.

Mr. Pee tube quoter-no.

Mr. Pee tube quoter is a big no

You shouldn't have typed it if you didn't want it to be quoted, and having it in your signature just brings more attention to it. <_<

I love it how they ask questions like "Is a coral a(n)... a. Plant b. Rock c. Animal" :lol:

Archived