Cultivated Reef

Tanked!

wartskin

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't treat the animals they work with very well from what I've read. I'm going to watch it to see if I like it though.

im gonna give it a shot i hated jersey shore yet i caught my self watching it tonight..lol

Was it good? Please no spoilers. :)

I have watched some of the trailers and videos about tanked and it really kind of pissed me off the way they were handling the fish and other animals. Other than that it looks pretty cool. The tanks they design are sweet but I wish they took the fish part of the business seriously.

28g nano noob
Was it good? Please no spoilers. :)

honestly it sucked but in the future season preview Ronnie lays mike out and he leaves on a stretcher lol to funny

honestly it sucked but in the future season preview Ronnie lays mike out and he leaves on a stretcher lol to funny

Not watching it anyways. I read the description and it said that there are new hookups. I need me a Snooki sweatshirt. :)

28g nano noob

haha if u see j wow ur gonna laugh some 1 had a little to much plastic surgery im more of a Sammie type person she gets my vote

haha if u see j wow ur gonna laugh some 1 had a little to much plastic surgery im more of a Sammie type person she gets my vote

Jwoww sucks. Sammie is nice, but Snooki is my favorite.

wat about deena she like a snookie but with a bigger but lol

Have you seen Jersylicious? Olivia and Gigi are my favorites. Gigi is all like up in everyone's grill and Olivia is just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone actaully catch this show? I just watched it off the DVR and wow, beginners please do not watch.

They know acrylic but need to show better responsibility of the fish. Inst-o tank should be the new name.

Rabidgerbil38
Anyone actaully catch this show? I just watched it off the DVR and wow, beginners please do not watch.

They know acrylic but need to show better responsibility of the fish. Inst-o tank should be the new name.

I saw this too, I couldn't believe how fast they filled that car up with fish. I have a strong suspicion they use canister filters or bio balls as well as I've yet to see any LR in any of their tanks.. I really wonder how many fish will die from the practices shown in the show.

Archived