SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Awesome

B)

Gosh that is huge difference. I hope I get those spacers today :happy:

I hope so too! I've been patiently waiting for your pics!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
B)

I hope so too! I've been patiently waiting for your pics!

I know sorry ... but I have been patiently waiting for Ecoxotics to get that last part to me. I do hope today or tomorrow the latest.

Joel that's quiet a difference between tholse two

She's doing a lot, even send you pics of the dead critters means she's looking at the tank when you're not there to notice the dead critter. She does a LOT more. hmpf. :P

I know she does, I'm trying not to push her into anything more so let her wanna do stuff on her own that way she learns to enjoy the hobby instead of just looking at the tank. Eventually I wanna try to get her to be the frag tank queen...and buy a fish she would like to see in the frag tank. But I do know that I will be the one spending the money no matter what on this hobby were slowing starting to share lol which is fine by me as long as she's enjoying my company and were sharing thoughts more and more of how the tank should progress. She helps pic out corals...and the latest fish...clowns/helfrich. Her main reason for not helping though she doesn't wanna get hurt or accidentally put something in the tank she shouldn't ie flaked nail polish, lotion, perfume, soap ect ect

Joel...you know that saying all ur base r belong to us....

Your name w/ us added to the end

Joelrhaleus

You r hail us or....well I can't say it with a J that would be racist and we don't do that...

I know she does, I'm trying not to push her into anything more so let her wanna do stuff on her own that way she learns to enjoy the hobby instead of just looking at the tank. Eventually I wanna try to get her to be the frag tank queen...and buy a fish she would like to see in the frag tank. But I do know that I will be the one spending the money no matter what on this hobby were slowing starting to share lol which is fine by me as long as she's enjoying my company and were sharing thoughts more and more of how the tank should progress. She helps pic out corals...and the latest fish...clowns/helfrich. Her main reason for not helping though she doesn't wanna get hurt or accidentally put something in the tank she shouldn't ie flaked nail polish, lotion, perfume, soap ect ect

aww. For Britt: :flower:

Speak to you later this evening

POTM is heating up!

And yeah it's pretty quiet around here, just waiting for the LFS to get a load of damsels.

Care to whore yourself for me like you did Felecia? LOL Don't want to get you in trouble!

I could spice things up if y'all like? :ninja:

DO IT! ;)

So hopefully early next week the first radio show for the unofficial wallys pico contest will be in the can. I'm your host the one and only Metrokat. My co-host is the triple vortech daddy DECKOZZZZ take it away babay!

Haha word ;) its gonna be fun and hopefully funny :0

....and candy you need a whore I thought your man was taking care of that lol lol jk

Haha word ;) its gonna be fun and hopefully funny :0

....and candy you need a whore I thought your man was taking care of that lol lol jk

HAHA Hey he does! I need a campaign whore! Worked for Felicia! :P

In other news, TS has not called me so fingerscrossed !

That's good..... I hope.....

Oh when is the first Show?

Archived