inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

HAHA Hey he does! I need a campaign whore! Worked for Felicia! :P

I just showed her what I did to win and added a link to my sig, I really didn't whore too much. :)

To anyone who has entered or is thinking about it, do some reading on what abstract art is. It's a distillation of an idea/emotion/object etc. to its basic elements. An abstract work of art is a summary of that idea the designer is conveying. That's really what I want to see in this contest. :) form + content. This is also where things like the golden mean, movement, texture, etc. have a place to shine. I'm excited about this contest because you could win with a picture of fish poop, if you captured it right. :lol:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just showed her what I did to win and added a link to my sig, I really didn't whore too much. :)

^This was about Felicia's photo. Yeah I whored my photo all day everyday. The whole week of voting I was on my grind. Like I said when I won, I campaigned like a Kennedy, I won like a Kennedy. :D

I'm sure you'll get it today :)

And he's either doing what he's supposed to or killing my coral:'

VWlL1.jpg

:lol:

Mine does that all the time. I got to take a photo and he's closing everything up!

PS- I swear I commented on this before. I've read through some of it already :)

PSS- settle down boys. Geez. Newb questions. Do we just get one vote?

Mine does that all the time. I got to take a photo and he's closing everything up!

PS- I swear I commented on this before. I've read through some of it already :)

PSS- settle down boys. Geez. Newb questions. Do we just get one vote?

My cleaner shrimp is worse, he thinks my sympodium is a trampoline or something. If you watch the tank fof 10 minutes he'll trample it 20 times, always right as it's reopening. :lol:

You only get one vote but voting won't start until 2/20.

Naw, I like my hammer :happy:

Meh, shoot video and make it animated like my sig.

Why do you only have one fish left? I didn't see that in the table of contents. But do love all the names. The fact that the starry blenny is named Stefan Sagemeister AND he's still alive makes you cool.

I don't think my HD cam can get that close :unsure:

Simple, get new camera. Problem?

Why do you only have one fish left? I didn't see that in the table of contents. But do love all the names. The fact that the starry blenny is named Stefan Sagemeister AND he's still alive makes you cool.

I actually have no fish left because my peppermint shrimp ate little Stefan.

So now I am swearing off expensive fish and stocking with damsels. They get new fish in this coming wednesday and I am going to get 9, 3 ytds, 3 3stripes, and maybe chromis. Depends on what they get in.

They all died from a mysterious disease that left no sign of damage on them. Some think it's my reef lobster but all the fish were recovered unharmed. even by the cuc which makes me think something was wrong with them. I think my Pink Skunks brought the disease in.

I ain't got no cash.

Also, ethan, I guess you're accepted.

Hence why I said steal. If you need money to steal, you're stealing wrong.

hi guys!

bummer about the blenny ):

Hey!

Me too but after losing 1,000 fish I'm over it. At least for a while I'm not spending more than $5 on a fish. Plus damsels are active, pretty, and hardy. Really just the whole package.

there are some nice damsels. but they are like 30 bucks.

I like the tuxedo damsels but I can get 3 stripes for 1/5 the cost. My idea is to stock them like cichlids, a little overstocked so when they turn on someone they get lost in the crowd and it is never directed at the same fish. And if one dies I'm only out a tiny fraction of the money I used to have in the tank. Fish are a silly investment too, coral grows, you sell or trade frags, they are worth spending money on. Fish just die.

Archived