Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My b/w clownfish is the closest I can get to a domino damsel. I just like the black and white combo :)

I have mixed feelings on it. I like the contrast but marine fish are so very colorful.

I did miss the pic dump!

Well know you didn't. :)

Wait, whaaaa?

Post 5758. B)

Where is Ethan?

Do any of you work?! Geez there's so much activity.

I've never heard of sympodium before but it looks awesome. Looked it up and they sound simple enough. Are they just kind of rare?

Do any of you work?! Geez there's so much activity.

I've never heard of sympodium before but it looks awesome. Looked it up and they sound simple enough. Are they just kind of rare?

Gena is a homemaker (which is a huge job itself but affords her plenty of internetz) and I am currently not working. I'm getting things together to apply for law school and also realizing that the rest of my life will be spent working and enjoying my life. :lol: speaking of law school, I am officially applied to OSU, NKU, and University of South Carolina, so any prayers/good vibes everyone has would be much appreciated for me to get into OSU/Carolina, NKU is my outlet.

Sympodium is rare/expensive because it grows very slow. In 7 months mine has gone from dime size to quarter size. Other than that it's very happy in my tank. :)

Let's be honest...being a homemaker really isn't that tough of a job :lol: I only have one child which makes a big difference. My days are never dull though...always something to do :)

It may not be tough but the house wouldn't run as well without it. :)

My mom was a homemaker when I was growing up, and still is, I know if it was up to me and my dad the house would fall apart. :lol:

It may not be tough but the house wouldn't run as well without it. :)

My mom was a homemaker when I was growing up, and still is, I know if it was up to me and my dad the house would fall apart. :lol:

Yep...the house does go to hell when I'm sick. Luckily it's not often!!!!!! These boys would be lost without me :lol:

surgicalsense
Yep...the house does go to hell when I'm sick. Luckily it's not often!!!!!! These boys would be lost without me :lol:

:lol: ... I wish I had the chance to be a stay at home. I might be able to for a little while when we move. Which will be nice.

Ours does too!

I've decided I'm going to do a small water change today and siphon/stir the sand. Can't stand it anymore!

People with cleaner shrimp, does yours swim a lot more in open water when the lights are off? Mine do, they rarely crawl at night. They just flutter from one side to the other. When the lights are on they rarely swim.

surgicalsense
Ours does too!

I've decided I'm going to do a small water change today and siphon/stir the sand. Can't stand it anymore!

People with cleaner shrimp, does yours swim a lot more in open water when the lights are off? Mine do, they rarely crawl at night. They just flutter from one side to the other. When the lights are on they rarely swim.

Depends ... my shrimp is pretty active, crawls around all over the LR. Once in awhile it swims. But, it does have it's favorite perching/hidding spot. At night it hides.

Mine pretty much behave the same whether it's day or night..not a lot of swimming. Although, they do go crazy (swimming) at night with the spawning action. Maybe there's spawning action going on in your tank????

Depends ... my shrimp is pretty active, crawls around all over the LR. Once in awhile it swims. But, it does have it's favorite perching/hidding spot. At night it hides.

Mine swim like fish at night. It's kind of weird.

Mine pretty much behave the same whether it's day or night..not a lot of swimming. Although, they do go crazy (swimming) at night with the spawning action. Maybe there's spawning action going on in your tank????

I hope so :naughtydance:

I work...I'm working right now....oh my phone in between my sales :P

Haha, awesome!

Archived