Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

Good luck, JG - hope this clam pulls through or at least your other is not affected. From all the problems you had with pyramids over the last few months it sounds like that might have caused this, even if not obviously (ie over time they caused the issue).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you working today you bum?

Gotta get dat tube.

Nope, finally got a day off! Thank godThey should have it in stock

Good luck, JG - hope this clam pulls through or at least your other is not affected. From all the problems you had with pyramids over the last few months it sounds like that might have caused this, even if not obviously (ie over time they caused the issue).

Yeah I have a feelin it had something to do with pyramid snails as well. I did a freshwater dip on my other clam to be safe and I will. Onto he checking for snails every night. I hope I don't lose this one too.

Ledtric full spectrum will be here today. I'll try to post some pics once I get it over the tank.

Pics pronto!

Im waiting for the light to come on but once it does I'll post some pics. Don't know how well my camera will do at capturing the color but damn it looked good when I turned it on for just a second.

I demand to see this bulb.

You can come check it out whenever. I just scored a single head of torch coral for 7 bucks at Petco lol. I got the 5.5 tank now all I need is the aio unit.

Sorry that there is still no pictures but I got a new camera and I'd like to use that for the pics instead of my phone. Once I figure it out I'll post some pics.

My bad haha. Still workin with the camera. Here are a couple horrible cell phone pics to hold you over.

46511ae7.jpg

7195f04f.jpg

08aed68c.jpg

Quick update. The pico is still kickin. I got a little disheartened since I lost my beautiful gold maxima but life and the tank goes on. I am loving this ledtric full spectrum bulb and I think my corals are lovin it as well. Everything in the tank looks awesome and colorful. I'd recommend this light to anyone. I might actually order one for the 5.5 build if the fiancé allows it, she should since it is for our son after all lol.

New toy that I'm still figuring out how to use. I am working on getting photoshop on my computer as well. Does anyone have any experience with this camera or a similar model? It's the s9300 btw.

8ee92a81.jpg

About the plate, I meant to say a dip in Coral Revive, not RX. For some reason I get tounge tied when talking shop face to face, annoying.

Oh yea, and I just watched Abraham Lincoln Vs. Zombies. Best B movie of all time, hands down. "I didn't come here for the acting, I came here to watch Abraham Lincoln with a Scythe!"

The sooner we can get the plate dipped the better.

Here's a few pics. Still horrible quality, haven't gotten photoshop on the comp yet.

b8814e22.jpg

6b8db66f.jpg

How is that new bulb? thinking of doing a full spectrum when the contest is over..more pix prz. ;)

I love the new bulb. The color is perfect in my opinion. I haven't ha it long enough to judge growth or coral color yet but I think it will be great. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. I'll try to get more pics today.

Archived