ReefCleaners.org

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

So it looks like my 5.5 gallon build will be happening sooner than I had hoped. I am getting an aio unit from yankeepete who is an amazing person to do business with. I can't wait to start a thread for the tank.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it looks like my 5.5 gallon build will be happening sooner than I had hoped. I am getting an aio unit from yankeepete who is an amazing person to do business with. I can't wait to start a thread for the tank.

Haha! Addict... :P

Just teasing, I look forward to the new build. I got my ADA in the works... And whoops! I haven't started the thread for that yet.

Haha! Addict... :P

Just teasing, I look forward to the new build. I got my ADA in the works... And whoops! I haven't started the thread for that yet.

The first step to realizing you have a problem is admitting it. I will never admit it lol! This is only tank 3 and chances are when the 120 goes up the 14 and possibly the 3 will come down.

The first step to realizing you have a problem is admitting it. I will never admit it lol! This is only tank 3 and chances are when the 120 goes up the 14 and possibly the 3 will come down.

Or... You could embrace the addiction & keep all three. :D

L

My fiance actually refuses to let me break the 3 down. The 14 is definitely coming down once the 120 goes up because it gets the least amount of attention.

My fiance actually refuses to let me break the 3 down. The 14 is definitely coming down once the 120 goes up because it gets the least amount of attention.

Good fiancé. :D

I'll miss the 14g though. That tank had its charm & we will then no longer have Biocubes in common.

L

Sounds like a great plan. I'm looking forward to the 5.5g build thread :)

You actually like the 14? You don't think it's kinda boring?

Yep, I do. & no, I don't. Like I said, it has a charm to it.

Yep, I do. & no, I don't. Like I said, it has a charm to it.

ok ok I'll take your word for it. I think the reason why I don't love it is because we literally just threw it together. Im not crazy about the scape or anything.

You are starting a 5 gallon? Sweet!

Yeah it's gonna be awesome! It's gonna be an aio peninsula. I can't wait, I have big plans for it. I'm going to do some sweet stuff coral wise hopefully.

Yeah it's gonna be awesome! It's gonna be an aio peninsula. I can't wait, I have big plans for it. I'm going to do some sweet stuff coral wise hopefully.

you gonna build it yourself? pico aquariums makes a sick one.

I'm kind of building it. Yankeepete is a member here and he make aio units that are awesome and even more awesome is the price. How much is the pico aquariums 5.5 aio? I love how clean looking his stuff is.

Great.... There was a power outage last night while we were sleeping and I had no idea. I don't even know how long my tanks were without power. Fml!!!

How does everything look?

Not happy. Luckily my house stays cooler at night and not the opposite so it didn't cook everything

It looks like the power was out for maybe a couple hours. The light came on and everything looks fine. I'm going to have to check with the city to see whats going on.

oh no!

The clams are okay but you have no idea of how much I hate having to inspect the clams everyday for snails and eggs. I just wish there was a way for me to rid my tank completely of pyramid snails. It's a good thing I love these clams lol

Archived