• Last Reply

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5382.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

--------------

You have a nice way of bringing a sense of depth in what you capture. Makes your photos unique.

Tank is looking great as usual.

Thank you

---------------

B) almost done

Untitled-1-1.jpg

LED's omgomgomg

Just to let you know, you are probably the only person who I have seen with a tank this size that has everything grown out to your extent. Gorgeous. Nuf said.

:happy:

Just to let you know, you are probably the only person who I have seen with a tank this size that has everything grown out to your extent. Gorgeous. Nuf said.

Thank you. I have gotten to the point where I need to start seriously considering trimming things back. My brain coral is running out of light on the bottom of the tank. I hope that when the new light arrives it will help knock out some of the low light areas.

SouthFlorida_Tron
You have a nice way of bringing a sense of depth in what you capture. Makes your photos unique.

Tank is looking great as usual.

+1

I did a water change tonight, and by the time I got the light set up the lights had already gone off. I assure you, they are bright. I almost blinded myself when I first tested them out B).

I used wall mounts from the last light which were set wide, so they sort of make a V shape to the light. I am moving into my new house in less then 2 weeks so I didn't want to drill new holes in the ceiling.

IMG_5401.jpg

Expect many more photos on Sunday (I'm out of town tomorrow so you'll have to wait -_- ).

The light seems very sturdy and well crafted. I'll give a more thorough first impression on Sunday.

Thanks again Dave (Nanobox)

The spread seems good to me. I didn't really play with the height, I just roughly estimated the length and hung it. I am moving next week so I didn't want to spend to much time perfecting the placement, plus I was using the existing hanging kit from my old light so it is a bit off center. I think I will probably hang it slightly lower once the move is over. I'll get some pictures up tonight hopefully.

I don't think it has been running long enough yet. I installed it Friday, but only ran the whites over the weekend while I was gone, and today I had all the LEDs running but had a diffuser over the tank to help the corals acclimate.

The curved glass has been driving me insane, I can't take pictures of things in the center of the tank. Plus the stand leaves something to be desired. Looks good from far away, but the laminate has begun to peel.

It has definitely been a good tank, probably the lowest maintenance one I have had yet.

SouthFlorida_Tron
The curved glass has been driving me insane, I can't take pictures of things in the center of the tank. Plus the stand leaves something to be desired. Looks good from far away, but the laminate has begun to peel.

It has definitely been a good tank, probably the lowest maintenance one I have had yet.

Ok, from that perspective, you know y I went with the custom Pico non curved lol

I just read the whole thread. That is a lovely tank.

How's the damsel behaving? I just picked up one myself for flatworms. I've noticed a decrease of flatworms after 2 days. I don't if it's my imagination or not though.

I just read the whole thread. That is a lovely tank.

How's the damsel behaving? I just picked up one myself for flatworms. I've noticed a decrease of flatworms after 2 days. I don't if it's my imagination or not though.

Thank you. My damsel is still minding his own business. I used to see flatworms all over the place and I have to really hunt to find one now, so he seems to be working.

how or where do I go to order 1 of the nanobox lights?

You can talk to DaveFason if you have a special request or question, or check out his website

http://www.nano-box-reef.com/

Archived