SaltCritters.com

UWWMatt's 25G CADlight

uwwmatt

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

ur clowns host ur hammer, funny, after a year of mine hosting the nem, they finally started poking in and out of my frogspawn... now the small one hosts it cuz the big one doesnt let him near the nem, they both share though lol....

nice pics

SouthFlorida_Tron

my frogspawn has doubled in the year ive had it, hopefully it doubles again by this time next year, i hope it gets as big as ur hammers some day...

Looks great man! I would love another photo of it with more of the surrounding room (if that makes sense) :D

As requested:

IMG_6781.png

This tank is beautiful! I really hope you get (another) TOTM.

Me too

As requested:

IMG_6781.png

Me too

Yay thank you :D!

I love to see how people organize their tank rooms, and I remember yours always looking very clean.

Yay thank you :D!

I love to see how people organize their tank rooms, and I remember yours always looking very clean.

My wife wouldn't have it any other way!

tank is looking so good matt. well done sir.

Thanks

Nice to see this gorgeous tank again!!!! You don't show it off nearly enough!!!!! I see you still have that super comfy looking desk chair too :)

Everything looks fantastic!!!!! Nice room!!!!!

That hammer coral is so beautiful. I can hardly believe how big it is. How many different types of sarcophyton do you have in that tank? I think I see 3. This tank really is so beautiful, sometimes I obsess over one type of coral (SPS) and forget how amazing softies and LPS can be. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see this gorgeous tank again!!!! You don't show it off nearly enough!!!!! I see you still have that super comfy looking desk chair too :)

Everything looks fantastic!!!!! Nice room!!!!!

Thanks, I been meaning to update this thread for awhile.

That hammer coral is so beautiful. I can hardly believe how big it is. How many different types of sarcophyton do you have in that tank? I think I see 3. This tank really is so beautiful, sometimes I obsess over one type of coral (SPS) and forget how amazing softies and LPS can be. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, for leathers I have toadstools, cabbage leather, and devils hand. Separating them can be a chore as they continue to grow. For now, the leathers are on the right side of the tank and LPS on the left with other softies mixed in between. I used to add SPS every once in a while but they usually end up losing the battle for space, and as cool as they can be I like the constant sway of my soft coral with my MP10.

SouthFlorida_Tron

your welcome for awakening you from hibernation ;)

every1 needs timely reminders how much theyre tanks are loved here :)

your welcome for awakening you from hibernation ;)

every1 needs timely reminders how much theyre tanks are loved here :)

Now if you could just motivate me to set up my ADA.

Edit: got to have a FTS on a new page

IMG_6737b.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron
Now if you could just motivate me to set up my ADA.

shiiiiiii, just like my kid, one tank is enough for me lol.... good luck!

Archived