Coral Vue Hydros

UWWMatt's 25G CADlight

uwwmatt

I just placed an order for an ADA tank B)

Awesome! Which model did you pick up?

I'm also really excited to see what you think of the nano-box unit. They seem wonderful.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my gosh! Switch over now!

When will this take place?

Well I have to make some big decisions first. Also, tomorrow I close on my new house! New house, new fish tank! I have to figure out where in the new house the tank will go, and I am seriously considering drilling the tank :o

• 3 weeks later...

Monday night I moved everything over to my new house. I had wanted to set up my new tank and just transfer the livestock into the new setup. Unfortunately I have not had the free time. Surprisingly everything seems to have survived. I just sort of tossed the corals into the tank without aquascaping, however I kind of like how it is right now.

IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

Nice! That little thing puts out a ton of light!

You're not kidding.

Looks great Matt. How is everything going?

-Dave

Thanks Dave. Your light has been working great. I have been very pleased. I can't wait to get it over my ADA tank. Once I get my house sorted out and the this tank cleaned up I'll get you some better pictures.

SouthFlorida_Tron

lol, its funny when "throwing things in" makes your scape hahaha, worked for me on my transfer lol

so wait, you have a new tank your transfering to or you just kept your cad? lol

lol, its funny when "throwing things in" makes your scape hahaha, worked for me on my transfer lol

so wait, you have a new tank your transfering to or you just kept your cad? lol

Yeah it worked out pretty good. All the corals were shrunk and the light wasn't set up when I dropped them in so it was totally random.

This is just my old CAD tank. I have a new ADA , but I haven't had time to set it up yet. Eventually the plan is to get rid of the CAD.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Yeah it worked out pretty good. All the corals were shrunk and the light wasn't set up when I dropped them in so it was totally random.

This is just my old CAD tank. I have a new ADA , but I haven't had time to set it up yet. Eventually the plan is to get rid of the CAD.

Ohya I remember, the curve....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not started the new tank yet. I figured I would wait until after the holidays. I think I will be going with a glass-holes overflow, and a ehiem 1250 return pump. I'll have to work up my nerve to drill the ADA. The rest of the details are still up in the air.

Also thanks to everyone that voted for my picture in the photo contest.

Matt - How are you liking the lights now that is has been 2+ months? Let me know if you need a 1250, I have an extra here.

-Dave

The light is working great. I haven't been able to play with my tank much since the new house is taking up most of my time. I am definitely in the market for the 1250. PM me with the price.

A couple new pictures

IMG_02363.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Archived