Pod Your Reef

UWWMatt's 25G CADlight

uwwmatt

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hi UWWMatt. I'm going through the pages here at Nano-Reef and being a new memeber there's lot's to read and see, when I saw your aquarium and felt compelled to commend you on it's beauty. The CADlights systems seem very well made, I wish they had them available here in the UK. I am getting back into the hobby and would buy one today!! What's the dimentions of the tank on your particular model?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

I didn't have time to set up my tripod or play with setting much, so this is what I got. None of the exposures or focus are that great, but with this guy I will take what I can get.

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

just bought a 12g cad , i love your tank it looks amazing , i cant wait to get mine up and running. i will be following your posts.

just bought a 12g cad , i love your tank it looks amazing , i cant wait to get mine up and running. i will be following your posts.

Thanks, and good luck with your tank.

Alpha Aquaculture
IMG_2470.jpg

Nice tank for real! and great photography!!! I can visualize your clown diving in head first with only the tail sticking up lol. She might think she is a biter but after I introduce her to my black and white ocellaris we will see who's the boss! Thank you so much for helping today. Next time we are getting pizza :)

Nice tank for real! and great photography!!! I can visualize your clown diving in head first with only the tail sticking up lol. She might think she is a biter but after I introduce her to my black and white ocellaris we will see who's the boss! Thank you so much for helping today. Next time we are getting pizza :)

Thanks

Pizza sounds good to me. Your ocellaris may have size, but mine has agility, and experience fighting off my cardinal when he tries to act tough.

TheNordCelt

Thanks, I really need to get a macro, I'm using a T1i with the kit lens. It takes great shots but not like yours. I just put up some shots on my thread, any advice would be appreciated.

This page needs a FTS. Although I rearranged everything last night so things are looking a little different now than in this photo.

IMG_3778.jpg

I had to get rid of a few pieces because my devils hand has been sticking out of the water for the past few months. Its amazing to think I got it as a frag the size of a quarter a few years ago.

I'll be coming up to the 1 year mark on this tank very soon!

8/10

IMG_9702.jpg

9/10

IMG_9742.jpg

12/10

IMG_01742.jpg

1/11 New 12k light

reeflux_12k.jpg

1/11 New t5 supplemental bulbs

IMG_05901.jpg

2/11 New fish...cardinal murdered them

IMG_0774.jpg

3/11 New aquascape

IMG_1164.jpg

4/11 IMO this is the best my tank ever looked. After this things started growing out of control and stinging each other.

IMG_1884.jpg

5/11

IMG_2427.jpg

I was focusing too much on my macros this summer I guess, because I have no FTS for June and July... I have had to remove some corals and liverock to make space for more growth.

I am not really happy with this scape at the moment, but it looks better when the devils hand is fully extended. I pissed him off trying to capture the cardinal.

8/11

IMG_4104.jpg

Thanks guys, I haven't caught him yet. He is super skittish now. He actually hides in the frogspawn with my clown fish... He is just too big and getting too aggressive

I really like your tank man. So you are getting to that point where stuff is starting to sting each other you say? I remember when I hit that point with my SPS, it was a nice and annoying feeling :lol:

Archived