inTank Media Baskets

UWWMatt's 25G CADlight

uwwmatt

Thanks, I'm in Madison. When I finally get around to changing tanks I'm sure I could get you a frag or two. Do you make it up this way very often? The local Madison reef club has a pretty good frag swap usually in January or February.

http://www.madisonreef.com/index.php

I do get up their sometimes. I have a good friend who used to commute from Rockford to Middleton and finally had it and moved to Verona. Plus I just love that area so much better that Rockford.

I see you're in the middle of setting up that ADA, and if that transfer means I can get my grubby little fingers on piece of that beautiful hammer I've drooled over for years, I'm that much more of a fan!

That's good to know about the frag swap MARS has. I troll their buy / sell forum often but that's about it. If I remember, I'll be sure to make it to that frag swap.

ALSO.... What are the dimensions of the this 25 gallon CAD, and what are your plans for it after the swap?

and one more thing....

IMG_5319.jpg

This is an awesome pic!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALSO.... What are the dimensions of the this 25 gallon CAD, and what are your plans for it after the swap?

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I'm sure I posted them in this thread at some point.The tank is up for grabs after the switch. The stand too, although the stand isn't great. It is just that laminate, and has bubbled over the years. I'd say probably $30 for the whole thing. Its pretty well used. I've got a glass cover, fuge light, and 150 mh that go with it somewhere in my basement.

This is an awesome pic!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Matt! Man i absolutely love your tank! I think its one of thee best on the forum. Not dissing anyone's tank just my opinion. If you ever want to sell some of the bycolor hammer I'd love to purchase some from you!

Hey Matt! Man i absolutely love your tank! I think its one of thee best on the forum. Not dissing anyone's tank just my opinion. If you ever want to sell some of the bycolor hammer I'd love to purchase some from you!

Thanks Sean

• 1 month later...

Thanks

I just finished 18 months on the road for my job so I haven't done much with the tank. My wife has been feeding it and, I've been cleaning it every other weekend when I was home.

Now that I'm back though I intend on stepping up the cleaning process and getting into shape.

I did buy a dog on Saturday so of course that is going to slow my reefing down a bit =)

10804183566_44e11f5f3e_z.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived