ReefCleaners.org

UWWMatt's 25G CADlight

uwwmatt

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

matt do you have a vid of your tank on youtube?

NVM, i found your channel. you should get a new vid.

do you think you could make a vid with the flow on? i wanna see your euphys...how much flow there getting anyways...

Here are some new pictures for page 15.

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

And a video

Not very polished, and I only had the sample songs on my laptop so the song is a bit irritating.

That tank is amazing. It's so full it's about to burst! Any future plans?

Thanks, I am thinking about upgrading to a 90G reef.

Now I really want a bicolour hammer, that is amazing.

Come to Wisconsin, I'll give you a head of it.

Awesome tank and wonderful photos

Thanks

Nice video and music. :)

Thanks. I really wish I had one of the new canon DSLRs that had video capture. It may be time for a camera upgrade :)

Nice tank!

How are you liking the mp20 in this tank? Do you have it dialed back a lot? Would you go with a mp10 instead if you were to do it again? :)

Thanks

I like it. I had the MP20 before I got this tank, actually before they even offered the MP10. Usually I have it turned down pretty far, but once or twice a day I crank it up to full for about 15 minutes. Since I have been doing that I have really noticed improved water quality. All the junk gets stirred up and caught in the filter/skimmer.

If I were going to stay with this tank long term I would probably swap the mp20 for the mp10 just for the extra space in my display, but since there may be an upgrade in my future I think I'll hang on to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Pics and vids, as well as congrats on the house. I'm coming up on a year in mine and its great.I'd hate to have to rent again.

• 2 weeks later...

I love about your tank that you let everything grow out, and it's not just a bunch of small frags that make it look like a garage sale.

Top-notch.

Archived