Coral Vue Hydros

UWWMatt's 25G CADlight

uwwmatt

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you mind giving me a high-res of that one I quoted? You can stick your name on it somewhere if you want I just want a new desktop background. Hype's shrimp held the role for a while...I think it's time for some tentacles though.

acropora1981

Wow very healthy looking livestock & great aquascaping. You get 5 gold stars and a smiley face on your report. :D

Thanks for sending that picture...you've got some pretty killer photos.

Any big plans for this tank in the coming months or an upgrade or anything?

Thanks for sending that picture...you've got some pretty killer photos.

Any big plans for this tank in the coming months or an upgrade or anything?

Not really, 25G is about as big as I want to go in my apartment.

I am going to redo my ATO system as soon as the parts arrive. I will be adding 2 float switch kits.

I would like to add more fish, but the giant cardinal will not have any of that. I might try and catch him in a fish trap and sell him, but I don't want to take my whole tank apart to do it. I don't really have any more room for corals, and I am pretty happy with the aquascape.

My wife and I will be buying our first house in about a year. I would like to build an in-wall tank with a dedicated fish room behind it. That will probably be the next big project you see from me.

----------------------------

My new float switches and extra PC4 arrived today from Digital Aquatics

IMG_2298.jpg

I also treated myself to a new computer chair.

IMG_2297.jpg

Paleoreef103

You're tank is amazing. I'm kinda shocked you have bioballs in it though! Everyone says they're a no-no. Do you clean them all the time or what?

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2316a.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

You're tank is amazing. I'm kinda shocked you have bioballs in it though! Everyone says they're a no-no. Do you clean them all the time or what?

That's just me being lazy. I want to build a media rack for that area but I haven't gotten around to it. I use the bioballs to hold up the media and filter pads I have in their now.

I rinse a couple hand fulls of them out every once in a while.

Your tank is beautiful and the pictures amazing. I'm inspired and want a tank that looks this amazing.

HecticDialectics
You'll have to nominate it. I think it would be bad form if I nominated myself.

I'm not sure how stringently they enforce the 1 year requirement, but I'll give it a shot. ;)

Great pics! This tank is awesome...
Your tank is beautiful and the pictures amazing. I'm inspired and want a tank that looks this amazing.
Amazing.
I'm not sure how stringently they enforce the 1 year requirement, but I'll give it a shot. ;)

Thanks guys

Beautiful tank and photography!!!! Oh...and nice computer chair :D Looks really comfortable.

Thanks, and the chair is very comfortable.

More pics omgomgomg

The colors from the kit lens aren't so hot, but its nice to get away from the macros for a bit.

IMG_2334.jpg

Archived