Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

animalmaster6
Thanks guys. I have kinda a high flow fuge so that's why I chose not to use substrate. I don't want it blowing all over th place. I Mae the mangrove rack last night and plan on adding ten to fifteen more of them to maximize any good they do. I've been reading on them and they recommend 1 per gallon. There is no way I'm putting 50- 60 in there.

Does the miracle mud kick up with curent easy and is there any benefit of having it besides replacing elements?

The Biological Forum should have good info.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That pistol is tiny! Do you think S. scullatus will any more peaceful than S. zanzibaricus? What do you think about CBS going after small crabs?

Pics look great. Love the mis bar clown.

Im trying to rationalize spending $1000 on a camera just to take pics of my tank. Thats all i would use it for.

Thanks! We still need a macro lens. But it's good for some pics still. Fortunately I didn't have to buy it her old man got it for us!!! I couldn't bring myself to drop money like that on a camera either. But hey it's here I'll use it. More pics to come when I really figure this thing out.

animalmaster6

I love that anemone shrimp/gorg pic. One of my favorites in the whole entire thread! I can't wait to get a frag :happy:

The tank is look nice, real nice...

Pic's look good. Do you find you are getting true colors out of the pictures?

With out a doubt I'm getting much more color and a much quicker shutter speed with the camera. I still

Need Internet in my house. I refuse to pay 65$ a month and am still

Trying Yk find an alternative. Pics are from my laptop to my iPhone to photobucket and here they land.

• 2 weeks later...

Broke out them camera out of boredom.

cccacea2.jpg

6e410305.jpg

fc57157b.jpg

My Rbta is bubbly again! Why does this change?

f5116668.jpg

My fat mandarin flutter &@""er

219fa53b.jpg

This one is for AM. This time you can see it's face

eab47566.jpg

Thanks clavius. Still working on my camera skill and I'm trying to get a macro lens asap. My girlfreind doesn't seem to think we need one but I'll convince her eventually. ( :

It's still hereand I'll send a few other things when your ready too. Just pay the shipping. Hasn't grown much as they grow painfully slow. But it looks good I'll send you a pic.

Archived