Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

Now he's dead! Grrrr! The second fish I've lost since I started this hobby. Besides a couple redspots. And it's an ORA fish. Very disappointed. ) ; I waited for this fish to long.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks me too. This is one of my favorite species and I'm upset I played a part in it's death. I though for sure by this time ORA would have the problems taken care of. But I think putting a captive bred fish in my tank was to much for him. The only one that bothered him was my other mandarin. I also though for sure I trained a wildcaught and kept it for over 8 months now I wouldn't have a big problem keeping a captive bred mandarin along with it.

RIP little Vinnie.

89b5424b.jpg

Let the toilet gods have their way with you ).;

:tears:

It's ok AM he's in the big reef in the sky and I'm out forty bucks.

Do you think I did the rite thing by setting up the holding tank with tank water last night. Or did I kill this little dude?

I don't know whats going on but some of my acros aren't doing to good. My params are all perfect. Mote be a little low on mag. Its about 1200.

95448801.jpg

I've lost two acros in the past week and another isn't looking to hot. WTF.

Thanks guys. I think my rainfords will do good. I have various types of macro and tons of pods. I've been checking into them and also found that theyre a small sandsifter as well.

Gutter guy thanks my harleys are some of my favorite in my tank. Thought about letting go of them but decided against it because of my fondness for em. Also loving your breeder too. Been checking in from time to time.

Merry Christmas AM. It's A canon rebel Xs. Don't know if it's any good for close ups. But we will see! It's gotta be better than my iPhone for sure.

animalmaster6

That's an awesome camera. I have it's predeccesor the Rebel T1i. All about the lenses. Does she just have the basic 18-55mm. That's what I currently have (it's pretty sweet for a starter lens) and I want a 75-300mm lens.

I think it's actualy 17-55 lol. But yeah I'm excited. I'll be taking pics with it I a couple weeks. She's still out at chop with my boy till then. We hope.

Then I'm prob wrong. Idk that's the camera I thought that's what the box said. But could be wrong. No matter what I'm looking toward to having a good shutter speed and a better pic. I like taking pics but can't get the ones I want with my 2 hour exposure time.

Just asked her the model. It's the Xsi model.

Archived