Top Shelf Aquatics

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
first rockfish said the posts were altered, then he said theyre just out of order. then the childish name calling and threats and whatnot.

Sorry but I think I'm gonna have to side with Jeffro on this one, even though this threat doesn't affect me at all. lol.

Carry on.

One person posted pm's, and one refused to, enough said.

19jeffro83

This thread does suck. So far everyone is cool here and that's how it should be. Didn't think the thread would last this long but it did. Sorry for dragging it out but I have a solid case and he needed to be called out as a bully. Because he is.

I'm on rocks side. I'm sorry but he has never been an ass to me and always helped me out.

This is phishy... the story is definitely screwed up at some point, but seriously, the disorganized quoting does seem like something may have been changed there. Of course, everything on the internet can be easily turn phony at any point.

This is very weird. BTW, I kinda support Grandpa and Rock. He has never gone rage on me. Who votes we go get free corals?

You're leaving Rock?

true.

But it's obvious that Rockfish instigated the hatred, lol.

Really.

It's not obvious to me.

RyanR1212
For god's sake I'm trying to watch Glee...stop this madness {quote/

ew.

lost is better

and sun and jin just died and im really upset right now

I waited 2+ months to get my leds after I paid for them. You wanna know how many times I PMd the group buyer looking for them? Zero.

I don't think that 2 days to ship is unreasonable for a private party purchase. The light was paid for on Thursday, and shipped on Monday. That is only two shipping days. But it left Sat and Sun for the buyer to send 18 PMs to the seller looking for his item.

I would have been pissed too. And I'm not even a New Yorker.

BTW, I am very satisfied with my LED group buy purchase. Thanks.

Dwankmuller

im gonna start one of these threads so I can get epic amounts of posts too...then noone will call me a noobie anymore... :huh:

PM's are unedited, the quoting things are just goofy due to bad edits on replies. I have an Iphone as well so i can see how that happened.

But all PM's jeffro posted are correct.

There is one missing though that doesnt help the story. The one where its 1. 2. 3. 4. etc. There was no reply from rock before that one so its a bit confusing

Without knowing what went on in that PM its hard to know who started the aggression. But nothing i saw on jeffro's end was ignorant.

ihatesears18
im gonna start one of these threads so I can get epic amounts of posts too...then noone will call me a noobie anymore... :huh:

STFU noob

Pickle010

Dude... Did you really post your girlfriends email on the internet? :slap:

I'll see if she replies...

Its rocks gf.

Jacobnano

WIN.

Archived