Cultivated Reef

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did. Sorry rocks girlfriend.

I should add her as a friend on facebook.

I would go back and edit that out jeffro, same with your address.

Jacobnano
I should add her as a friend on facebook.

I would go back and edit that out jeffro, same with your address.

Is it weird that I found her, in about 3 seconds on FB Myspace etc? Computer nerd FTW...

Just be glad I am not a weirdo haha....

Is it weird that I found her, in about 3 seconds on FB Myspace etc? Computer nerd FTW...

Just be glad I am not a weirdo haha....

pm me your email, ill add you to FB.

I did. Sorry rocks girlfriend.

Dude go edit your post posting that level of personal info in horrible especially since its not even the person your beef is with. An adult would have thought that out with all the identity theft issues that plague the internet these days.

I just read this whole thread. Rock can be abrasive it happened and he has always come out in the end and admitted his mistakes and I have yet to read a thread he has not made correct his indisgression or how ever you would like to state it. I have PM'd Rock on things before he has always been cordial with my questions. I truely feel people read to much into text. People in general put their own spin or sarcasm into what a plain text conversation is.

Dude go edit your post posting that level of personal info in horrible especially since its not even the person your beef is with. An adult would have thought that out with all the identity theft issues that plague the internet these days.

I just read this whole thread. Rock can be abrasive it happened and he has always come out in the end and admitted his mistakes and I have yet to read a thread he has not made correct his indisgression or how ever you would like to state it. I have PM'd Rock on things before he has always been cordial with my questions. I truely feel people read to much into text. People in general put their own spin or sarcasm into what a plain text conversation is.

Well everyone requested UNALTERED copy/paste of his PMs. and he did just that!

I agree Nemmy, 100%.

Well everyone requested UNALTERED copy/paste of his PMs. and he did just that!

I agree Nemmy, 100%.

who gives a sh*t what a bunch of internet fish nerds wanted (I am an internet fish nerd too so dont go getting all hurt byt the comment) The fact is posting that type of information is wrong dispite the circumstance.. just go edit the post and put a disclaimer about the email if everyone wants a explaination.. That is just wrong to post a bystanders address.. she had no control over what was posted here .. have a little respect.

tundrashaul
I'm really not editing like I said think whatever you want. I type and copy and paste from an iPhone. I refuse to pay 60 bucks a month for Internet.

But a 100 dollar or more i phone bill is acceptable... :slap:

19jeffro83
But a 100 dollar or more i phone bill is acceptable... :slap:

Yes it is I'm barly home to use home Internet. I always have my phone, home I ternet should cost like 30 to 40 not 60. Way off topic but.

Yes it is I'm barly home to use home Internet. I always have my phone, home I ternet should cost like 30 to 40 not 60. Way off topic but.

Just wish the iphone battery wouldnt die so freaking fast when your surfing.

HOW TO SCREENSHOT!

1.Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].

2.Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.

3.Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.

4.If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.

5.Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.

6.Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.

7.Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.

8.Type a file name for the image.

:D

19jeffro83

I have to say. Rockfish. Thanks for the light. It was packaged good and I got it and it is what younsaid it'd be. But your still kinda a jerk.

Hey he said thank you, lol.

I thought rockfish said he was gonna reroute the package and give back the money. Lol.

Then again he did say a lot of things?

Saying thanx and apologizing for all the bad things he said are not the same IMO. But then again that is just my opinion. He can and will do and be what he wants.

WHAT! AFTER ALL THAT NO APOLOGY, CALLED HIM A JERK!

You have issues sir.

I would have to agree, I think this guy has serious issues. I think he might be bipolar... :D

After reading all the PM's all I could see was.

SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT

and this happened in a 4 to 5 day period, wow, I would have been super pissed to.

Archived