Top Shelf Aquatics

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

19jeffro83

So I picked up a light off rockfish paid last week and was waiting for my tracking numberfrom him for the package today. Didn't get a pm or hear anything from him so iasked what was up. He took major offence off the bat sent a verry nasty coment that's not here because he erased it rite away. Read the following all coments are here besides the one that he called me a pushy prick and a few other names as well. You be the judge. What's this guys deal?

very good!! get it out ASAP

let you know when it goes out......When do you plan on sending my light out?Hey not trying to be pushy but I was expecting to hear my light got shipped out today. I was prompt with your payment which was sent almost a week ago now, and expected the same from you. Please get that out to me asap.

light's going out monday morning

you will have a UPS tracking number when it does

fedex tracking number

724499610139904That last comment was totaly uneaded. 1 I'm not a loser. 2 I'm not a pushy prick.3 don't worry about a thing my friend you'll never see another penny from me again.4 I don't know you to trust you and all you had to do is shoot me a pm. Thanks for the nasty replies. Your the loser.

don't push it ####### or i will stop the package and take your money for being a dick.....DON'T push

Sorry your havin a bad day. I did nothing wrong to you. I'm just trying to buy an item off you. I'm in new jersey why make me an enemy. We couldve traded down the road.

was having a great day but when you type something like "not trying to be pushy" that's EXACTLY what you're trying to do!!

I like enemies.......everyone needs at least a few......and now you're on my list

have a great one and thanks for the dick head comment

Takee my money and screw up your girlfriends paypal. And that is stealing which is against the law.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick Shaw

You should read his feed back on this site. Its hilarious only because I was not the one buying stuff from him.

c_k_kuehne

I'm in the same club -- Your a "pushy prick" -- and as far as Rockfish is concerned I'm a "Deuchebag"

Should always research the person before you send somebody money.

NaClCrocodile
Can't help that New Yorkerness!

Sure you can. Don't support him. Nobody else on any reef-related forum is like him. He belongs on 4chan.

Yeah, he's for real. Glad I found this thread - I thought he was just an internet tough guy. I had no idea he was this bad.

19jeffro83

I'm sure in person he's a sad little man with nothing better to do than be a jerk and put people down all the time. Is it posable to stop a deliveries in the middle of it?

NaClCrocodile

I know you can with UPS but if he tries to keep your money, you've got a message from him that PayPal will think it pretty funny.

She is out of your league Nanobuds, sorry :P

Angry people being angry...

pfft we know eachother from chat rooms on other forums lol

besides, iiiim already taken :P

Jacobnano

Haha I was just giving you a hard time ;)

You and your clowns have finally made it official? About time :P

nanoreef-R

Don't mock, we all have different tastes! :P

Haha I was just giving you a hard time ;)

that hurt man :mellow:

:P

Hi Nanobuds! :blush:

ROFL Jacob, so rude, Nano was just being friendly :)

Nano, you and your clowns? :huh::unsure:

LOL now we just made this thread from a people being angry to a saying hello and tease thread.

Btw OP, I totally hear ya, sorry you had to deal with that and on a side note -

Not all New Yorkers are like that - For instance, I'm a lover not a fighter :wub:

19jeffro83

Yes keep it going hope he's reading. Angry little man I'd like to say that in person to me he's got no clue who I am. I'm only 6'4" 260 wonder how big a man rockfish is. I know from past experienc that Just like dogs it's usually the little ones that flap their jaws, and make all the noise.

Archived