SaltCritters.com

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

I would have to agree, I think this guy has serious issues. I think he might be bipolar... :D

After reading all the PM's all I could see was.

SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT SHIP THE LIGHT

and this happened in a 4 to 5 day period, wow, I would have been super pissed to.

what's wrong with bi-polarity? GET BACK TO WORK JOHN! I'M TELLING YOUR BOSS YOU WEAR DEODERANT! :P

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ddwbeagles
if you met me in person you wouldn't think i'm a bad person at all.....you know why??? BECAUSE I'M not and please don't assume things about ppl b/c of some typed words on the internet

that's ignorance at it's finest my friend

The sadest part of all this..... Rock you believe that. The internet, blogs, email, etc... are only an extension of ourselves. True it is easy to place our own personal perspectives in the written word, but NOT in every/all of them. You my friend, are a D##K, have always been a D##K and soon (hopefully) will be on the receiving end of D##K. There is NO assumptions going on. The truth has always been crystal clear.

So, who has Rock's GF email addy? I would like to become her "facebook" friend. :D

The sadest part of all this..... Rock you believe that. The internet, blogs, email, etc... are only an extension of ourselves. True it is easy to place our own personal perspectives in the written word, but NOT in every/all of them. You my friend, are a D##K, have always been a D##K and soon (hopefully) will be on the receiving end of D##K. There is NO assumptions going on. The truth has always been crystal clear.

So, who has Rock's GF email addy? I would like to become her "facebook" friend. :D

that last part was totally out of line and if you and I ever cross paths you will have issues with me

jerk off

I think your daddy's waiting for you in the tool shed to touch you......#######

HOW TO SCREENSHOT!

1.Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].

2.Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.

3.Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.

4.If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.

5.Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.

6.Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.

7.Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.

8.Type a file name for the image.

:D

The PM's are legit, i saw them with my own eyes in the inbox. I stated so a page or so back.

Most of the PMs are asking questions not a bunch of badgering. There was one missing though where all hell broke loose but oh well.

As for rockfish i never pushed him like most people here seem to do so i have never had a problem with him. Hes cool in my book, so is jeffro.

Meengineer0128

Thank god I just wasted 20 min of my life scanning through this thread, lol. :D

cheryl jordan

Yep, just like a car accident, you should not look but you can't help your self.

Push RF I have no idea who would do that I certainly never have. :P

19jeffro83

Rock buddy stop the threats dude. You are a jerk and if you come to my house you will be arrested. You started this I finished and showed everyone who you are. Boo hoo hoo. So keep up your threats and I'll be filing a report at the police station. I too know who you are and where you live and will file a complaint. Grow up and learn how to treat people is my recomendation to u. It'll help in the long run. Oh and thank you for the light it looks great. Wouldve been a good transaction if you had a better atitude.

This thread is retarded.

Everyone on nano-reef knows Rockfish is abrasive and has a short temper. You chose to do business with him, and SURPRISE, he acts just like he always acts.

He also completed the transaction despite you being a whiny little ##### about it. If my guess is accurate I'd say he's probably now pissed because you're sharing his girlfriend's personal information on the internet, and he should be.

I think your daddy's waiting for you in the tool shed to touch you......#######

Man, if my priest ever found out my daddy touched me too, boy would he be jealous.

No, more or less it shows that NR should keep the lounge's crud and it's minion's posts in the lounge.

gutterguy
I have to say. Rockfish. Thanks for the light. It was packaged good and I got it and it is what younsaid it'd be. But your still kinda a jerk.

I think both of you guys have been very childish about this whole thing but it still seems that no matter what kind of person you think rock is he came through with his end of the bargin as he said he would. Jeff you obviously have never done buisness for yourself or you would know that everybody is an a@@ and you just have to deal with it. And with the comment you left here it sounds like something my daughter would say when shes not taking her add meds.

I think both of you guys have been very childish about this whole thing but it still seems that no matter what kind of person you think rock is he came through with his end of the bargin as he said he would. Jeff you obviously have never done buisness for yourself or you would know that everybody is an a@@ and you just have to deal with it. And with the comment you left here it sounds like something my daughter would say when shes not taking her add meds.

ADD might be a possibility, I would swing in the direction of bipolar disorder. If you read just Jeff's responses they are all over the place.

bipolar.... :mellow:

Lol ok glad everyone has an opinion and a diagnosis.

We are just trying to find a way to be involved! HEHE :happy:

No, more or less it shows that NR should keep the lounge's crud and it's minion's posts in the lounge.

pfft only 2 or 3 people in this entire thread ever visit the Lounge.

Rock buddy stop the threats dude. You are a jerk and if you come to my house you will be arrested. You started this I finished and showed everyone who you are. Boo hoo hoo. So keep up your threats and I'll be filing a report at the police station. I too know who you are and where you live and will file a complaint. Grow up and learn how to treat people is my recomendation to u. It'll help in the long run. Oh and thank you for the light it looks great. Wouldve been a good transaction if you had a better atitude.

this made me lol.......loser

Archived