Pod Your Reef

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

19jeffro83

I guess whe have a ottos in comon because I dont deal with others #### either. 50 pms my ass you are a liar and the pms posted were not altered the only one missing is the one you errased. I'm also aware you have my address and if you #### with my home there will be hell to pay I Can just as easy find you so quit indirectly threaten me. I never bothered you just called you out for what you are. A poor person to deal with in any way.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19jeffro83

Rockfish you are a con artist as well to get these people on here against me by saying I altered those pms posted on this Thread they are 100% untouched and I swear on my little boy. 100 % you are a LIAR!!!!!

Dropped I'm sorry for bringing this bs to this site I'm done say what you want rockfish I'm done dropped.

I think a con artist would have just ripped you off.. I'd buy from Rockfish.. at least now we know the stuff gets there.

reeftankguy

:huh: Easy there Jeffro... Just offering some helpful advise...

You will make it harder on yourself if you ever intend to purchase from other reefers on N-R...

I know I would hesitate to sell to anyone that has bashed another seller no matter what the circumstances were...

Pickle010
I guess whe have a ottos in comon because I dont deal with others #### either. 50 pms my ass you are a liar and the pms posted were not altered the only one missing is the one you errased. I'm also aware you have my address and if you #### with my home there will be hell to pay I Can just as easy find you so quit indirectly threaten me. I never bothered you just called you out for what you are. A poor person to deal with in any way.

You really need to calm down... he already went back and counted the PM's and posted that the number was actually 18. (still a lot)

i would feel the same way as jeffro, just giving my opinion. If you plan on selling something, you should have it ready to ship out on the day you say you will, not nearly a week later (yes, including weekends. Even though you cannot ship on the weekend, you should take that under consideration). There is nothing wrong with a buyer trying to communicate fully with a seller. If the seller communicated better and shipped the day it was supposed to be shipped, the buyer would not have any reason to send more than a couple PM's here and there. I have not had any experience dealing with Rockfish and I am not accusing him or anything; but if there are so many people who have issues dealing with him, it makes one begin to wonder..

Also, rockfish said jeffro had altered the PM's (i am assuming he is referring to the threat part), but after seeing rockfish "indirectly" threaten jeffro again stating he shouldnt mess with someone who knows his address that lives only 45mins away... I can only believe jeffro.

Anyways. Just giving a bystander's pov.

Carry on.

19jeffro83

Yeah and look at the typing in my suposed alteration of the PMs. Read all my forums including this one I can't spell lol. Well not to good at least.

Threatening someone over the internet is like watching a retarded kid try to see-saw by himself. Its just a waste of time.

FYI: 99 times out of 100 a threat is an idle bluff. If someone is truly serious about something there is usually no warning...think about it, if you really wanted to punch someone why would you tell them so they could anticipate it. Similarly if you were to steal from someone, why tell them? So there is proof and they can anticipate it? Threats are a joke conducted by insecure people too chickensh-t to act.

IMHO opinion and luckily based on my transactions on NR, the seller has always told me about when they intend to ship my purchase and then they followed up later (even if it was a day or two or three late) confirming the item was shipped. Rockfish should have said there was a delay in shipping (no need to elaborate, just say I'm busy with work) and that it would be shipped late.

Course 19Jeffro83 also sending 18 PMs in one week is a bit excessive. 18/7 = 2.547 per day.

Both parties seem to have made mistakes on this one. My advice, Rockfish, mail the light, take the cash and be done with it. 19Jeffro83, take the light and barring any problems operating it, move on.

After this, neither of you have to deal with one another if you don't want to. Hell, I'm assuming ya'll don't even know what each other looks like.

Just my two cents.

19jeffro83

Thanks mom agreed.

And quite few of those PMs were questions on the light I'm sure. Before I even sent my payment. I wanted to know what I was buying and the suposed condition of it.

Pickle010
Threatening someone over the internet is like watching a retarded kid try to see-saw by himself. Its just a waste of time.

Might be a waste of time... but I'd stop to watch. :P

Might be a waste of time... but I'd stop to watch. :P

I would stop to watch......and Jeff I am in no way threatening you I was merely making a point....once again....I told you from the start that if I couldn't ship Friday it would be Monday....you have no argument thats why I got annoyed in the first place with all the PMs......I'm sorry you take things to heart but you were getting a bit out of hand....again enjoy the light...when it gets there you will feel quite dumb having started all of this. But hey live and learn.....

Hey rockfish you also have the pm's post them up in their original form.

+1, let's have both of you post up the pm's and let the proof speak for itself. Anyone can talk about pm's and pm numbers, let's see what actually happened and let everyone decide for themselves.

+1, let's have both of you post up the pm's and let the proof speak for itself. Anyone can talk about pm's and pm numbers, let's see what actually happened and let everyone decide for themselves.

+1 (in best over-the-top reverend voice) Aaaaa-men brotha! Tell it on the mountain!

im confused, so the light was supposed to be shipped on friday...but it was shipped on monday...and youre upset it was shipped a day late?

you guys need to relax

19jeffro83

What is really bothering me are the threats and him saying he's going to steal from me because I asked him to do his part of the deal.

NaClCrocodile

18 PM's is what I'd consider average. I'd want at least that if I was serious about buying. If there were 18 PM's between Saturday and Monday, I may tell the buyer to back off. I still would never buy from Rockfish. As a seller, it's your duty to answer all PM's regarding the sale of the item you're selling. Period.

I've rerouted a package (as a seller) because I couldn't get a hold of my buyer. For good reason. The guy disappeared after I asked about the status of his PayPal to me.

Unfortunately, Rockfish could just as easily change the quotes, so there's no point there IMO.

Rockfish seems from what I have read to have some anger issues, he seems to take offense in everything. I know people like that in person, it's best to let them be and do a paypal claim if someone doesnt ship.

Archived