Cultivated Reef

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

First off your words twist what I said and I truely don't like that. I never said anything about every transaction nor constantly making mistakes..

where there are problems he always makes good on the transactions. I am sure there have been good transactions with him in the past. No i am not going to go searching for them.. if your interested do it yourself.

Just please refrain from trying to twist my words to mean something that is not there.

Now to answer your question.. if someone corrects a mistake they made.. no matter what it is thats an honorable thing to do. It is a redeeming characteristic. If you make mistakes and hide behind a smoke screen or dont acknowledge them then you are the one lacking redeeming characteristics.

People should not be so quick to cast a stone or try to create an arguement by wording things as absolutes.

I was not going to post here again I had stated my thoughts quite clearly but I don't care to have my words twisted. I will not post again on this topic. This has turned into a gang mentality where you have 2 sides basing each other for their stance on the issues. I like people on both sides. I have to ill feelings toward schg either.

Let the thread die its lasted way to long for a situation that is over.. the buyer is happy with his product, seller is happy with his money, and both dislike each others attitudes etc. none of which will have any effect on anyone else...

well said....let this die

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived