SaltCritters.com

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really hard to tell anything that's going on without the quotes format, I'm kind of lost...

19jeffro83

Well I don't have it and he'll never man up to it but it was not what you'd expect from an adult.

Most of my replies are broken by my responses his are broken by his own. I don't know how to reformat it with my phone that's how it reads copy and past.

Trolldoll
This is in the trader feedback forum.

Why are you so angry?

It was moved here from the general forum. He attacked me for pointing it out to him.

19jeffro83

You all think what you want I don't care anymore it's over. If I don't get my light or if it is damaged I file a claim with cc and it's done I'm not beat he is. End of story.

lovelandbmxrider
Takee my money and screw up your girlfriends paypal. And that is stealing which is against the law.

It actually sounds like this guy is in his 40's living in his Mom's basement. I would also say that there is a reason why he is using his girlfriends Paypal. (couldn't imagine why) I would flood his email daily if you don't get it, hound him. He will only hang himself, then forward all the useful emails to paypal, AND even better if you used your CC let them hound him!!!!

19jeffro83

He most likely is in his mothers basement, my cc company will do the dirty work for me. But I think my thread had an effect on this one. I call his bs out to the open, and glad I did.

those PM's are out order.....sorry try again #######......I am now stopping the package and sending you back your 100 dollars b/c you don't know how to tell the truth

have a great day loser

19jeffro83

I'm really not editing like I said think whatever you want. I type and copy and paste from an iPhone. I refuse to pay 60 bucks a month for Internet.

againthey are out of order and it makes ME look like the only bad one here......but it's fine.....keep the freakin light......as i said earlier when you see how it's packed you're gonna feel really stupid you didn't let this go 3 pages ago.....

I was willing to move on and let you enjoy your light if you just wouldn't have told the truth

you however did not see things that clearly

I just hope people realize that not every New Yorker is as bad as Rockfish.

if you met me in person you wouldn't think i'm a bad person at all.....you know why??? BECAUSE I'M not and please don't assume things about ppl b/c of some typed words on the internet

that's ignorance at it's finest my friend

GrandpaFeathers

Hi Rockfish, I didn't talk bad about you so we can be friends and you can send me nice stuff maybe.

Actually, what the hell is up with the quote tags if you didnt edit anything jeffer? I agree Rockfish might've snapped at some point, but I think you're trying to make yourself not look as bad as you might've acted.

Hi Rockfish, I didn't talk bad about you so we can be friends and you can send me nice stuff maybe.

Actually, what the hell is up with the quote tags if you didnt edit anything jeffer? I agree Rockfish might've snapped at some point, but I think you're trying to make yourself not look as bad as you might've acted.

for all the ppl on here that try to see things from both sides and make vaild points.....thank you

I admit i was WRONG for yelling BUT this has gotten out of hand

Grandpa....whatcha need brotha!!?? I got you!!

19jeffro83

Ok bud. I hope it's what it's supose to be I'll thank you then. If you quit your pee wee power trip.

first rockfish said the posts were altered, then he said theyre just out of order. then the childish name calling and threats and whatnot.

Sorry but I think I'm gonna have to side with Jeffro on this one, even though this threat doesn't affect me at all. lol.

Carry on.

c_k_kuehne
It's too bad your leaving Rock! I'll miss these threads. :tears:

Yea I'll miss being called a deuchebag :haha: I bet if I tried just a little he would call me one again before he leaves. ;)

Archived