ReefCleaners.org

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

Pickle010

this thread would be shorter if you just listed all the people he hasn't pissed off or offended.

Can I say pissed off? :huh:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c_k_kuehne
this thread would be shorter if you just listed all the people he hasn't pissed off or offended.

Can I say pissed off? :huh:

Wouldn't be much of a thread :P

Pickle010
He shouldn't be on this forum anymore

I wouldn't go that far... he means well and I think he would bend over backwards to help someone out. Just has issues and if you catch him on a day he forgot to take his pill then he can come a little unglued.

I wouldn't go that far... he means well and I think he would bend over backwards to help someone out. Just has issues and if you catch him on a day he forgot to take his pill then he can come a little unglued.

Pill?Yazmin?

Hi Nanobuds! :blush:

ROFL Jacob, so rude, Nano was just being friendly :)

Nano, you and your clowns? :huh::unsure:

LOL now we just made this thread from a people being angry to a saying hello and tease thread.

Btw OP, I totally hear ya, sorry you had to deal with that and on a side note -

Not all New Yorkers are like that - For instance, I'm a lover not a fighter :wub:

Lol i just saw ur post... Jacob meant that the only "girl" I could get is my clownfish :ppppp

19jeffro83

Yeah he seemed like a nice guy till I payed him and then asked him for my goods. Then he turned angry dwarf on me and started acting like an E thug.

greatdanelover

I think he forgot this is a public forum where thousands of people that have different abilities read these forums and it only takes one with the right knowledge and power to know all there is about him from his exact location to what he ate for breakfast. I would think twice before mouthing off.

I find that if you take a dump in a box and mail it to someone COD it usually gets the point across what you think of them.

Rick Shaw

Hey Jeffro, dont know if you still can but if possible you might wanna slightly change your title to include Rockfish's name. Might make it easier for other people to find when they are thinking about buying from him.

this thread quickly rose on up.

stereotypes, stereotypes. :P

actually i'll be moving to NY in 2 years.

19jeffro83

Did you read the thread? I paid him last week and he just sent out today. All I did was send him the pm asking for him to ship out asap. He never notified me and in between PMs he sent a really nasty one so I responded and he's is threatening to cancel the fed ex delivery on me and steal my money.

You do know what a paypal claim is, right?

Finally, I read the thread and have no experience buying from rockfish, but I thought this was funny:

post-39800-1272944358_thumb.jpg

Archived