Cultivated Reef

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

+1 (in best over-the-top reverend voice) Aaaaa-men brotha! Tell it on the mountain!

I sent jeffro some stuff. All went well. Although he never left me feedback in my feedback thread :P. Was supposed to work out a deal with rockfish but forgot about it due to being in a Xanax induced stuper.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sent jeffro some stuff. All went well. Although he never left me feedback in my feedback thread :P. Was supposed to work out a deal with rockfish but forgot about it due to being in a Xanax induced stuper.

yea yea yea.....lol it's all good bro.....

19jeffro83

Nemmy sorry I never left feedback but you where awesome to me. You treated me like a friend and didn't even know me.

No package at home?

yea yea yea.....lol it's all good bro.....

haha it's the truth. I have such severe anxiety sometimes I'm so doped up I walk around like a zombie.

Take today for example, I left for work without my cigarettes. I NEVER do that.

Late shipping? I ordered an airsoft gun that I was supposed to get on Friday but instead I'm now getting it on Wednesday. No biggy!

schgr.cube
Threatening someone over the internet is like watching a retarded kid try to see-saw by himself. Its just a waste of time.

So are you saying that a normal child trying to see-saw by himself isn't a waste of time...?

Nemmy sorry I never left feedback but you where awesome to me. You treated me like a friend and didn't even know me.

No package at home?

no big deal I'm just messing with you.

Unfortunately, Rockfish could just as easily change the quotes, so there's no point there IMO.

Unlikely since there's probably other ways to check, my guess is that there were 18 total pm's with innocuous questions, etc, and that someone is using that number 18 (or 50) to exaggerate and pretend they all came in at once in order to justify their actions to others...

One person's going to post them, and one person's going to lie. I don't think we should take anyone's side until someone man's up and posts some proof. One person took this to an anger/inappropriate level and is pretending otherwise, let's see who it is so the lying and exaggerating can stop. This isn't a popularity contest, it's a feedback thread, and the proof is in the pm pudding.

Trolldoll
Buzz off you sound like another E thug to me lookin to talk some smak online yo.

Idiot I was clearly pointing out that there is a feedback forum.

Now that Rock has responded you look like a complete fool. What part of "If I cant ship Fri I will ship Mon" didnt you get?

I would have held the thing until you filed a paypal claim.

Idiot I was clearly pointing out that there is a feedback forum.

Now that Rock has responded you look like a complete fool. What part of "If I cant ship Fri I will ship Mon" didnt you get?

I would have held the thing until you filed a paypal claim.

This is in the trader feedback forum.

Why are you so angry?

19jeffro83

As long as all works fine including the clamp for the mount I'll take itt 100 shiped to nj if you'll take the offer.Sounds good. Send me your info and I'll send out the payment. Still wondering is that spare bulb new in box? Never used?

100 plus shipping dude.....cant go any lower than thatYou did just say best offer. How much to ship to 08755?

about 20 bucks....the ballast weighs a ton.....that's why i really can't go lower than 100

it's just gonna cost too much to ship at that pointWhat kind of bulbs do you have? You said there were two. Also wondering what kind of condition it's in? I understand it's used. But is it fully functional?

it's perfect!!

bulbs are phoenix 14kSo 120$ shiped. How long will it take? Do you take pay pal?

3-5 days and i do take take paypal!!

spare meaning the older bulbs but I replace all my bulbs every 6 months b/c i'm OCD so it's still a good bulb just in case you should need it

i'm giving you my g/f's paypal

lemme know when you send payment and i will ship it out promptly

thanks!!

thanks againIll send out payment tonight at work till five. I'll contact you later. Thanks

no problem!! and thank you

--------------------

My 33 gallon Lagoon

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry2339767

33 gallon custom cube

ReefKeeper lite

Vortech Mp40w ES

250 watt MH w/actinic supplementation, Phoenix 14K running off an icecap ballast

18 gallon sump

Mag-Drive 9.5 return

Vertex IN-80 NW skimmer

T. Maxima, T. Crocea, and T. MAXEA!!

My 20 gallon high frag tank!!!

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219019

Sympathy, You'll find it in the dictionary between #### and syphilis.....

woh woh woh people calm the F down. 19jeffro83 I'm sorry you are pissed and the whole thing sounds like a bunch of BS to me, from both sides. Just move on.

YOOUUUUUU CALM THE F DOWN!! NOW!

:mellow:

Post the juicy PM's.

19jeffro83

Dude this is from an iPhone no editing I swear.

Hey man payment sent. Are you able to ship tomorow? Also was wondering how old are the bulbs? Well thanks I hope I made a good investment.

there are NO issues whatsoever with the light.....if some thing comes broken that's a different story....i will insure it when i ship just in case but i don't see an issue

I need your full name and shipping addy PLEASE

very good!! get it out ASAP

let you know when it goes out......When do you plan on sending my light out?Hey not trying to be pushy but I was expecting to hear my light got shipped out today. I was prompt with your payment which was sent almost a week ago now, and expected the same from you. Please get that out to me asap.

light's going out monday morning

you will have a UPS tracking number when it does

fedex tracking number

724499610139904That last comment was totaly uneaded. 1 I'm not a loser. 2 I'm not a pushy prick.3 don't worry about a thing my friend you'll never see another penny from me again.4 I don't know you to trust you and all you had to do is shoot me a pm. Thanks for the nasty replies. Your the loser.

don't push it ####### or i will stop the package and take your money for being a dick.....DON'T push

Sorry your havin a bad day. I did nothing wrong to you. I'm just trying to buy an item off you. I'm in new jersey why make me an enemy. We couldve traded down the road.

was having a great day but when you type something like "not trying to be pushy" that's EXACTLY what you're trying to do!!

I like enemies.......everyone needs at least a few......and now you're on my list

have a great one and thanks for the dick head comment

--------------------

My 33 gallon Lagoon

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry2339767

33 gallon custom cube

ReefKeeper lite

Vortech Mp40w ES

250 watt MH w/actinic supplementation, Phoenix 14K running off an icecap ballast

18 gallon sump

Mag-Drive 9.5 return

Vertex IN-80 NW skimmer

T. Maxima, T. Crocea, and T. MAXEA!!

My 20 gallon high frag tank!!!

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219019

Sympathy, You'll find it in the dictionary between #### and syphilis.....

I'm really curious as to what the PM that rockfish deleted said. It seems all of jeffro's PM's weren't out of the ordinary of any buyer, UNTIL he responded to that missing PM.

edit--------------

missing PM? missing post? i guess they were referring to a post left in a certain thread??

This thread is useless without that one PM that was deleted

true.

But it's obvious that Rockfish instigated the hatred, lol.

Archived