inTank Media Baskets

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

Trolldoll

jeffro IMO you were being a pushy.

FYI There is a seller and trader feedback forum for this type of trash.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19jeffro83

I was being foward in finalizing our transaction.Not pushy. I wanted what I paid for... Not 100% sure how to do A paypal claim. I hope I don't need to.

I was being foward in finalizing our transaction.Not pushy. I wanted what I paid for... Not 100% sure how to do A paypal claim. I hope I don't need to.

Might not be a bad idea to report it to paypal since he threated to use the service they provide to steal your money...just my .02

19jeffro83

troll doll go do your hair or something. Even if I was that's no way to treat a transaction and I was told I would be shipped the next day. Not a week later. Buzz off you sound like another E thug to me lookin to talk some smak online yo.

Carlton'sTank

Can't you guys just meet up, do some bicep curls then apply some tanning solution to each other in a very masculine way to work this out?

It's either that ^ or you guys are going to have to do a virtual MMA fight via skype.

If the light doesn't arrive, or arrives broken, then start a claim, otherwise, just wait until you get it.

So I picked up a light off rockfish paid last week and was waiting for my tracking numberfrom him for the package today. Didn't get a pm or hear anything from him so iasked what was up. He took major offence off the bat sent a verry nasty coment that's not here because he erased it rite away. Read the following all coments are here besides the one that he called me a pushy prick and a few other names as well. You be the judge. What's this guys deal?

very good!! get it out ASAP

let you know when it goes out......When do you plan on sending my light out?Hey not trying to be pushy but I was expecting to hear my light got shipped out today. I was prompt with your payment which was sent almost a week ago now, and expected the same from you. Please get that out to me asap.

light's going out monday morning

you will have a UPS tracking number when it does

fedex tracking number

724499610139904That last comment was totaly uneaded. 1 I'm not a loser. 2 I'm not a pushy prick.3 don't worry about a thing my friend you'll never see another penny from me again.4 I don't know you to trust you and all you had to do is shoot me a pm. Thanks for the nasty replies. Your the loser.

don't push it ####### or i will stop the package and take your money for being a dick.....DON'T push

Sorry your havin a bad day. I did nothing wrong to you. I'm just trying to buy an item off you. I'm in new jersey why make me an enemy. We couldve traded down the road.

was having a great day but when you type something like "not trying to be pushy" that's EXACTLY what you're trying to do!!

I like enemies.......everyone needs at least a few......and now you're on my list

have a great one and thanks for the dick head comment

Takee my money and screw up your girlfriends paypal. And that is stealing which is against the law.

::::Sigh::::

I don't know why i respond to this nonsense but ok here it goes

parts of those PM's that were "copied and pasted" have been fabricated......heavily

he paid me thursday and i told him if i couldn't get it out friday it would have to be monday

and yes I will admit that I did get angry with him because after the 50th PM it does start to get a bit annoying

NOT trying to screw anyone over here......he will get his light that works PERFECTLY

and Jeffery I am in NO WAY threatening you here but you might not wanna start talking #### to some one on the internet that you just gave your home address to that only lives 45 minutes away

cause if I was a crazy person.....you never know what could happen god for bid

But please know I don't respond to threats and there were a few made here by you witch I have reported you for just to be safe

sorry.....

and lastly......I have the best intentions on this forum and would not try to intentionally screw anyone over....please feel free to PM Phishyaly or find her feedback thread......

that being said I do NOT appreciate liars and I will NOT tolerate that from anyone.....weather on here or in life

Jeffery, do yourself a favor, don't lie to get a reaction from other ppl because not only can you hurt the person you're talking about but it can ruin your reputation

reeftankguy

To both parties involved, Remember this...

You "Keep" what you "Kill"...

Example: "Reputation"

;)

To both parties involved, Remember this...

You "Keep" what you "Kill"...

Example: "Reputation"

;)

Now that's heavy!

as I said.....I did become angry with the pushiness but I would NEVER try to intentionally try to dick some one over

I have more self respect than that

and 50 pms would have made me mad too

well not 50....lol but i did count and there is 18 in total

Pickle010
well not 50....lol but i did count and there is 18 in total

Looks like you held up your end of the deal. Seems like you always do - or at the very least make it right when things go south.

Looks like you held up your end of the deal. Seems like you always do - or at the very least make it right when things go south.

I tell ppl what's on my mind....sometimes I don't have a filter that prevents things from trickling out

I do NOT intentionally try to be spiteful of get over on ppl

that's just not who I am......I'm not the person that deals with bull#### well however

ppl on an online forum need to be a bit more thicker skinned IMO

Archived