Pod Your Reef

Is this guy for real

19jeffro83

c_k_kuehne
I just read this whole thread. Rock can be abrasive it happened and he has always come out in the end and admitted his mistakes and I have yet to read a thread he has not made correct his indisgression or how ever you would like to state it.

Why can't he just stop being abrasive. Why does he always have to admit his mistakes and correct his in-digressions. Why do the good people of NR.com have to continually put up with this????

This is just a typical thread like I was talking out about in the last PM.

who gives a sh*t what a bunch of internet fish nerds wanted (I am an internet fish nerd too so dont go getting all hurt byt the comment) The fact is posting that type of information is wrong dispite the circumstance.. just go edit the post and put a disclaimer about the email if everyone wants a explaination.. That is just wrong to post a bystanders address.. she had no control over what was posted here .. have a little respect.

I totally agree but why is RF using someone else's paypal instead of one of his own.

The sadest part of all this..... Rock you believe that. The internet, blogs, email, etc... are only an extension of ourselves. True it is easy to place our own personal perspectives in the written word, but NOT in every/all of them. You my friend, are a D##K, have always been a D##K and soon (hopefully) will be on the receiving end of D##K. There is NO assumptions going on. The truth has always been crystal clear.

Yes Crystal Clear to some of us anyway.

that last part was totally out of line and if you and I ever cross paths you will have issues with me

Why threaten somebody -- if your right then your right. Please tell us the story we are all dying to know the truth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The person in this thread I feel most sorry for is RF's girlfriend -- Imagine having to deal with this every day from RF. :scarry:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NaClCrocodile
Well, Rock came through on his end, wish I'd see the same results from Jeffro.

What? He paid in the first place. Jeffro just called him out publicly for the stuff he constantly pulls.

I, too, feel bad for his GF. Mainly because she's got a few NR stalkers lol. So is she hot?

schgr.cube

I don't understand how correcting every mistake someone makes is considered a "redeeming characteristic" if they're CONSTANTLY making these mistakes. Why should every transaction have to have something about it fixed in order for it to be okay?

Someone fill me in on this...

I vote Deep Thief to get the signature of the year award. ;)

I think we are all wondering this from the RF entourage.

:lol: Just noticed that.

Deep Thief
:lol: Just noticed that.

That thread was priceless, I think that thread had the most signature quotes of any on NR. My three happened within 12 minutes of each other. :lol:

c_k_kuehne
I don't understand how correcting every mistake someone makes is considered a "redeeming characteristic" if they're CONSTANTLY making these mistakes. Why should every transaction have to have something about it fixed in order for it to be okay?

I think we are all wondering this from the RF entourage.

That thread was priceless, I think that thread had the most signature quotes of any on NR. My three happened within 12 minutes of each other. :lol:

I know I watched a bunch of signatures come out of that thread in a 10 - 20 min time span.

My only regret is I didn't quote that exchange before Deep Thief did.

Reef Central called they said there going to ban you guys :lol::P

wheres stevieT?

Theres grammar here that needs correcting!

Apoptosis
Reef Central called they said there going to ban you guys :lol::P

they're B) (I got your back StevieT on the grammar police!) lol

Apoptosis
I'd have let it go but you were playing grammar police so I had to call ya out ;)

Ya dude, you got me!

I just read this whole thread. Rock can be abrasive it happened and he has always come out in the end and admitted his mistakes and I have yet to read a thread he has not made correct his indisgression or how ever you would like to state it. I have PM'd Rock on things before he has always been cordial with my questions. I truely feel people read to much into text. People in general put their own spin or sarcasm into what a plain text conversation is.

First off your words twist what I said and I truely don't like that. I never said anything about every transaction nor constantly making mistakes..

where there are problems he always makes good on the transactions. I am sure there have been good transactions with him in the past. No i am not going to go searching for them.. if your interested do it yourself.

Just please refrain from trying to twist my words to mean something that is not there.

Now to answer your question.. if someone corrects a mistake they made.. no matter what it is thats an honorable thing to do. It is a redeeming characteristic. If you make mistakes and hide behind a smoke screen or dont acknowledge them then you are the one lacking redeeming characteristics.

People should not be so quick to cast a stone or try to create an arguement by wording things as absolutes.

I was not going to post here again I had stated my thoughts quite clearly but I don't care to have my words twisted. I will not post again on this topic. This has turned into a gang mentality where you have 2 sides basing each other for their stance on the issues. I like people on both sides. I have to ill feelings toward schg either.

Let the thread die its lasted way to long for a situation that is over.. the buyer is happy with his product, seller is happy with his money, and both dislike each others attitudes etc. none of which will have any effect on anyone else...

Archived