SaltCritters.com

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

Luis, if for some reason you don't want it i'll take it.

DUDE.....THAT OLIVE CROCEA IS SICKKKK

IF NO ONE BUYS IT I THINK I'M GONNA TAKE IT!!!

GET ON IT SOME ONE!!

Wait, do I get 35% off? I bought the clam today.

YUP!! FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT!!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do i get a discount??

no....you bought before the discounts were made available

you bought your clam on page 3......anything before the bottom of page 6 will be a regular price everyone!!

Well… I’m out! RockFish is a dishonest seller that won’t own up to a mistake he admits to. This, to me, is not someone I want to give a sizable sum of money to.

Long story short, he misrepresented the price of one of the clams I bought in this thread: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=226030 just to “make a point”. When I called him on it, he refused to honor the advertised price or correct the misrepresentation in the other thread. I tried to clear this up via PM, but he was his typical self and acted like an ass.

Personally, I would rather pay a little more money and be sure a seller will be honest and take care of their mistakes.

I know I am going to get a ration of crap for posting this, but I felt obligated to do so.

In case anyone cares, here is the PM conversation we had:

Me:

$15 is not a huge deal, but why did you tell everyone on the other thread that the clam I bought is $45 when you are asking me to pay $60? Just seems wrong to me...

I am OK paying 60 cuz it is a nice clam, but I think you should clarify on the other thread...

Rock:

it's quite simple....if you bought the clam before page 6 then it's regular price

after page 6 it's 25% off

Me:

I understand how the 25% discount works now. I am just saying that you should show a picture of a clam that is discounted, not one that is full price, in the other thread...

Rock:

Agreed....and it was my mistake and i apologize for any inconvenience

Me:

Not inconvenient, just dishonest... You advertised that clam for $45 so you should honor your advertisement. Again, $15 is not a big deal and I like the clam, but you misrepresented the group buy at my expense.

The discussion is closed now, so you can't correct your misrepresintation. I think you should do the rite thing and honor the price you advertised.

Not trying to bust your balls, Rock. I appreciate what you are doing here, but this dosn't sit well with me. I would prefer to take care of this between us.

Rock:

TEH PRICE THAT WAS ADVERTISED IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS 60 DOLLARS

YOU BOUGHT IT FOR 60 AND THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.....

IT WAS A MISTAKE MADE BY MYSELF IN A NON RELATED THREAD TO PROVE A POINT

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CLAM I'M SURE I HAVE SOME ONE LINED UP TP TAKE IT

END OF STORY

and just to clarify this whole thing.....first off I DO NOT SET PRICES!!!

I contacted Chris and he feels that it was in fact a mistake that i used that particular picture but i was just trying to compare a bland looking clam with a rather stunning one so I DID in fact use the pic of what WAS SpringFever's clam at the time and was saying that you could get a clam that LOOKED like that one (not to be confused with that EXACT specimen) for 10 dollars more

what Springfever did was out of line.....he used a simple mistake to try and strong arm myself in to giving him an extra 15 dollars off on a clam that he chose before the discounts were handed out.

and then he tries to point the finger at me!!

if that would have happened on THIS THREAD i would have given him the clam for 45 dollars with NO QUESTIONS ASKED and I WOULD HAVE PAID THE DIFFERENCE MYSELF just to save face for reefkoi.com and Chris and myself!!

that was NOT THE CASE!! And Chris and myself felt he went about it the wrong way.....instead of contacting Chris directly he decided to post it on this thread and tried to make a NEW SPONSOR as well as myself look badly

I'm VERY sorry it happened but he was not being honest or fair

So how much for the olive crocea?

was 99 but take 35% off and it's 65 bucks!!! 3.5 inches and a very odd color for a crocea

but don't take my word for it....do a bit of digging around and try to find one that color elsewhere for 65 dollars

Cancel my order then...

lol.....ok

Maxea1 NOW AVAILABLE!!

PLEASE NOTE!! IF YOU GIVE BACK A CLAM TO PURCHASE A CLAM THAT IS 25% OFF THE CLAM THAT YOU GIVE BACK WILL NOT BE 25% OFF!!!

(Edit: pasted complete quote)

Who is dishonest?

And I was in direct contact with you privately... hence the PM string I attached. If you felt I needed to talk to Chris than you should have said that. Get your story streight.

I'm glad I got out when I did.

Edit: this is the last PM RockFish sent me... You decide for yourself who is being dishonest...

"being my typical self huh?? you were all buddy buddy with me until that point b/c of what you were getting

then the first opportunity to try and weasel 15 dollars off the price b/c of a mistake on another thread and i'm my typical self

well both the clams you gave back are already sold at 35% OFF just so you get it through your head that NO ONE tries to strong arm me b/c of a simple mistake witch BTW i totally admitted to but it still had NO BEARING ON THE GB THREAD

you made urself out to be quite an ass.....good job"

Who is dishonest?

And I was in direct contact with you privately... hence the PM string I attached. If you felt I needed to talk to Chris than you should have said that. Get your story streight.

Edit: this is the last PM RockFish sent me... You decide for yourself who is being dishonest...

"being my typical self huh?? you were all buddy buddy with me until that point b/c of what you were getting

then the first opportunity to try and weasel 15 dollars off the price b/c of a mistake on another thread and i'm my typical self

well both the clams you gave back are already sold at 35% OFF just so you get it through your head that NO ONE tries to strong arm me b/c of a simple mistake witch BTW i totally admitted to but it still had NO BEARING ON THE GB THREAD

Same here...

Who is dishonest?

Again maybe you're not getting that this is not going to be an argument

I spoke with Chris......he reviewed the other thread and the PM's you sent me and this is what he told me to do just to get them sold again

please stop posting negative comments on some one else GB or you will be reported

thanks and good luck to you in the future

Same here...

dude.....don't even get me started on you

you purchased a clam before the discounts were handed down and now ur gonna start flappin too???

Dude your a ass man......what did you do with my 90.00 gift buy some crack with it because you act like a crack addict...I bet you got the porkchop face dont you...LMFAO...

Again maybe you're not getting that this is not going to be an argument

I spoke with Chris......he reviewed the other thread and the PM's you sent me and this is what he told me to do just to get them sold again

please stop posting negative comments on some one else GB or you will be reported

thanks and good luck to you in the future

Please stop doing sketchy stuff...

Nothing I have done was unwarranted or untrue. If anything I have done gets me "in trouble", than Nano-Reef is not the place for me.

I am not making this an argument. Rather, I am simply relaying what has happened. If that is wrong, so be it.

Well... I have a date with my insanely hot wife... so good luck to you as well, sir. Hope all goes well for you.

Guys, STF up! Seriously, a lttle mistake and boom, all of a sudden you guys are acting gay! Rockfish doesn't have to give you the discount because you bought the clam before the discount. So shut up!

dibs on max13 at 35% off lol

MAX13 SOLD!!! FIRST AND LAST!!

CROCEA3

MAXEA1

THAT'S ALL THAT'S LEFT!! 2 NICE CLAMS GUYS!! SOME ONE TAKE THEM @ 35% OFF!!!

Alright give me the damn last Crocea. Unless you say I'm still off the GB. Haha!

lol.....guia you're now as sick as i am!!!

olivecrocea3 SOLD to guia!!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
Alright give me the damn last Crocea. Unless you say I'm still off the GB. Haha!

I think you need to schedule some rehab courses after this :lol:, but don't worry I'll be attended them to lmao.

I think you need to schedule some rehab courses after this :lol:, but don't worry I'll be attended them to lmao.

i'm turning everyone on this site into a clam crack head!!

WTF???!!!

OK GUYS WHO'S IT GONNA BE TO TAK THE LAST CLAM

PRETTY MAXEA CLAM!!

WAS 99 NOW 65!!!

COME ON!!!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
i'm turning everyone on this site into a clam crack head!!

WTF???!!!

OK GUYS WHO'S IT GONNA BE TO TAK THE LAST CLAM

PRETTY MAXEA CLAM!!

WAS 99 NOW 65!!!

COME ON!!!

I'll pretend I can't see that, that goes for you to guia lmao

Archived