Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Check out these Maxima's at my LFS

Mikeg1652

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a group buy going on for clams at this second... It might come off as though you are trying to de-rail it by posting that link.

yea didn't wanna be rude......trying a new approach!! i let others be rude for me!! :lol::P:D

how could he derail a goup buy? the LFS doesnt ship, and they are really nice looking to me.

and i am really glad he did. looks like i am making a road trip this week to get one or 2 maybe for that price. i never seen them that small locally and they would be perfect in nano.

Mike, How many did they have in stock? did they have any other sps or zoas that looked good?

how could he derail a goup buy? the LFS doesnt ship, and they are really nice looking to me.

and i am really glad he did. looks like i am making a road trip this week to get one or 2 maybe for that price. i never seen them that small locally and they would be perfect in nano.

Mike, How many did they have in stock? did they have any other sps or zoas that looked good?

wow!! rude much?? and good luck keeping a small clam.....there mortality rate is 2x higher at that size.....but hey!! what do i know??

Not like it's his responsibility to read every thread on this board and keep track of all of your dealings either. He has every right to post an appropriate ad as anyone else here does regardless of whether you have a group buy going or not.

wow!! rude much?? and good luck keeping a small clam.....there mortality rate is 2x higher at that size.....but hey!! what do i know??

All the maximas in your group buy are in that size range. Why don't you preach the 2x higher mortality rate in your group buy?

All the maximas in your group buy are in that size range. Why don't you preach the 2x higher mortality rate in your group buy?

you're right i thought it said 1"

2 inch clams would be fine but they're not too great looking IMO

yeah thats true, plus, the group buy prices are insane. LFS arent even that much hah.

now thats rude.

45 bucks for an ultra maxima is high?? interesting

hhaha i dont think he wanted you to pick up on that...

Isn't one of the sections in the group buy full of "2 to 2.5 inches" clams?

You guys are nuts, it's a free market.

both those pictures have the clams at different angles. I have a clam, if i look at it a certain way its brown. When i look at it through the top, its neon blue

edit: two posts above mine. pwnd.

Doesn't seem too bad for 35 bucks. Would like to see it under a little better lighting but still looks better than a lot of maximas. If it's a LFS you can save yourself the shipping price.

Archived