SaltCritters.com

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
Not really. :lol: Still pretty exciting though.

Even if I had the money I couldn't lol, I'm at six now and anymore and I think my tank would be in danger lol, dosing hasn't been bad though, only having to dose 15ml of part A&B just about everyday to ever other day .

Yeah I don't really have any more room either. I wish I had caught this darn clam bug before I got the 120g tank. I would have made more arrangements for clams. My tank is just not scaped for clams right now. Once I get my nano going, I should have more room for more clams.

Yeah I want to set up a shallow show tank just for for clams now lol.

Yup, already thinking about that as well. Like you I also have a wife to go thru so you know how that goes. First step is to get my nanocube up and running. Few months down the line, move most of the clams over. Then get both tanks running without much interference from me and spend some quality time with the wife. Make her forget how much time I spend on these tanks. Then slowly work a new shallow rimless tank in. Haha.

I'm ready for round 3!!! j/k, I need to see how my maxima is going to work out. But, when all goes good, I'm defenitley going to get another one!

IMG_4813.jpg

Seriously Chris... Why didn't I know about that damn Scoly in this shot!!! You could have thrown it in my box!!! omgomgomg

;)

B)

how the clams doin??

It's going to take some time to get the pictures! Tonight they are opening up well but maximas are so sensitive the slightest movement closes them up, the croceas are easy they open wide and take a good shadow to close up.

So I got a couple group shots and included some individual shots of the ones that cooperated. I haven't priced them yet or organized them so this isnt a sale thread yet, this is just some teaser photos!

Enjoy.

C

group3.jpg

group1.jpg

goldc1-1.jpg

V1.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

oh and the scoly is in the shot again......haha he wants to go home with you Rob! hes only about 2" perfect!! ;)

It's going to take some time to get the pictures! Tonight they are opening up well but maximas are so sensitive the slightest movement closes them up, the croceas are easy they open wide and take a good shadow to close up.

So I got a couple group shots and included some individual shots of the ones that cooperated. I haven't priced them yet or organized them so this isnt a sale thread yet, this is just some teaser photos!

Enjoy.

C

group3.jpg

group1.jpg

goldc1-1.jpg

V1.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

oh and the scoly is in the shot again......haha he wants to go home with you Rob! hes only about 2" perfect!! ;)

oh yea???

and how much is that gonna cost me!!?? LOL

witch one's mine chris??

you get a pic of him??

Dang!! There are some really sweet looking clams in those teaser pics!!! I thought I was going to hold off on the next group buy but after seeing the pics I dont think I will be able too!

Cant wait!

Jason

Dang!! There are some really sweet looking clams in those teaser pics!!! I thought I was going to hold off on the next group buy but after seeing the pics I dont think I will be able too!

Cant wait!

Jason

Man how big is your tank? Don't you have like 8 or 10 clams already?

I see a couple that I like. If I can't get those, I'm just gonna pretend this next group buy doesn't exist. Haha.

I just spent a couple hours rearranging my tank to fit all my clams. I hope they all stay put. I actually made more room. NO, NO, NO! There is no more room. There is no more room! Gotta keep saying that to myself so I don't buy anymore. I hope it works. Haha.

Man there seems to be some sick looking clams in this next one, though.

I see a couple that I like. If I can't get those, I'm just gonna pretend this next group buy doesn't exist. Haha.

I just spent a couple hours rearranging my tank to fit all my clams. I hope they all stay put. I actually made more room. NO, NO, NO! There is no more room. There is no more room! Gotta keep saying that to myself so I don't buy anymore. I hope it works. Haha.

you have NOOOOO idea how amazing this batch is looking!!! SICCKKKKKK SICKKKKKK SICKKKKK

They are spread between 4 different tanks right now. I have a guy on RC building me a 30X30X12 tank that will be a clam tank. I ended up with 10 outta the group buy and had 4 prior to these but they are quite a bit larger. No where near as nice as these from Chris as far as the colors though. I was just gonna get a couple for my dads reef tank but after seeing the pics there looks to be some sick clams like you said in this next one and I dont think I will be able to hold off!!

I think you will be able to find some real estate for a couple more of these guys Guia!!

Jason

I think you will be able to find some real estate for a couple more of these guys Guia!!

Jason

Real estate is no problem. It's the bank that is the real problem. Haha. We'll see. I hope I can resist. When do these go for sale?

Real estate is no problem. It's the bank that is the real problem. Haha. We'll see. I hope I can resist. When do these go for sale?

hopefully tomorrow night.....

Archived