Top Shelf Aquatics

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

no problem!!

WE WANT PICS BTW OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! LOL

I just tracked everything and it has all left memphis which is 90% of the battle haha post some pix when you guys get your clams, hopefully the rest will go out today!

Don't forget I'll be happy to add any corals from my website in the box for no additional shipping cost!

www.reefkoi.com

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clams arrived safe and sound!!! :happydance: They look amazing!!! Very well packaged!!!

They are in the tank and started to open right away! I ran home from work to do it, so no good pics yet... I did snap a couple of quick ones I'll post later this evening.

Thanks again for doing this Chris & Rob!

B)

Clams arrived safe and sound!!! :happydance: They look amazing!!! Very well packaged!!!

They are in the tank and started to open right away! I ran home from work to do it, so no good pics yet... I did snap a couple of quick ones I'll post later this evening.

Thanks again for doing this Chris & Rob!

B)

not a problem!! Glad to hear they got there in one piece!!

Got The clam!!! I'm acclimating it right now and I'll get pics when it opens in my tank. Hey Rockfish, I will put the clam on rocks but can a add sand on the rock to support the clam to stay put?

Got The clam!!! I'm acclimating it right now and I'll get pics when it opens in my tank. Hey Rockfish, I will put the clam on rocks but can a add sand on the rock to support the clam to stay put?

just don't put too much sand underneath him

here he is blending nicely with all (well, not all there are 2 more on the other side of the tank!!) my other unique clams!!

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Heres my Vanuatu Crocea !!!! Just got him today!!

Its the Blue one!!

:o :o excuse me while i go change my underwear!!!

:bowdown:

Rockfish LOL!!!!

Im very pleased it is a beautiful clam!!

well we'll be having another a bit more refined next month so if you'd like to hop on the clam train again just let me know

glad you're happy with him

Lol.... you must burn through 200ppm a day on calcium Rob... So many clams.... so much goodness...

you have NOOOO idea how much C-Balance i use!!

lets just say i buy 2 of the gallon sized jugs at once just so I don't run out!!!

well I just packed up the last 7 or 8 to go out today...... :( I'm gonna miss them......heres what they all looked like together....and if you guys aren't sick of this I got 36 coming tomorrow :)

Round 3 comin up!

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

Archived