Pod Your Reef

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Paid.....It was a pleasure doing business with you guys again, thanks for everything, I'm looking forward to receiving them, you guys definitely have excellent packaging and beautiful clams, I hope everyone will get there clams with no fedex screw ups.

Paid.....It was a pleasure doing business with you guys again, thanks for everything, I'm looking forward to receiving them, you guys definitely have excellent packaging and beautiful clams, I hope everyone will get there clams with no fedex screw ups.

This!

Paid!

Thanks again all!!!

B)

:( if i were here any earlier i might have been able to get the maxea

if you still want the maxea it's #1 and i can give it to you for 65 plus shipping

lemme know

the last maxea never sold?

nope

thanks dude...can't please everyone but the ppl we do please is a great thing!!

This!

Paid!

Thanks again all!!!

B)

no worries!! once we weeded through all the b/s it turned out well for all you got some sexy ass clams!!!

Paid. Woohoo!

good on ya bro....he'll do fine!! acclimate him slowly and make sure the salinity/temp match before placing him the tank

after that he should do just fine!! if you need any help you know where to find me!!

thanks again

OHHHHH AND I WANT PICS FROM EVERYONE AS SOON AS THEY GET THEM!!!

thanks dude...can't please everyone but the ppl we do please is a great thing!!

no worries!! once we weeded through all the b/s it turned out well for all you got some sexy ass clams!!!

good on ya bro....he'll do fine!! acclimate him slowly and make sure the salinity/temp match before placing him the tank

after that he should do just fine!! if you need any help you know where to find me!!

thanks again

OHHHHH AND I WANT PICS FROM EVERYONE AS SOON AS THEY GET THEM!!!

if anyone missed out and wants a clam, I think there are only 1 or 2 left, I can still sell them, just PM me though because we've ended the buy and it might get missed if posted in here.

I will be taking the remaining unsold clams to a frag swap this next weekend but I don't mind selling and shipping them either :)

Thanks again guys, it was fun :) and a big thanks to Rob for running this show, man you must love clams because this is a lot of work to keep track of!!

C

Paid. Reefkoi is freakin' awesome. I can't wait for my clams to arrive. I've got alot of rearranging to do. Haha. Thanks again Chris. Thank you also to Rockfish for setting this up again.

Paid. Reefkoi is freakin' awesome. I can't wait for my clams to arrive. I've got alot of rearranging to do. Haha. Thanks again Chris. Thank you also to Rockfish for setting this up again.

I havent been invoiced yet? where does it come?? to PM??

I havent been invoiced yet? where does it come?? to PM??

yea chris is going down the list i gave him, you'll have an invoice today my man don't worry about it!!

Yes I may take that last Maxea....I have a friend that is interested and will confirm today...WIll PM you ReefKoi if its a go!

DUDE I WORK FROM HOME TODAY SO IF IT'S A GO THEN JUST POST IT UP ON HERE AS I HAVE TO TALK TO CHRIS TODAY ANYWAY AND HE'S NOT ALWAYS NEAR HIS COMPUTER TO CHECK EMAILS

ok cool i will let you know

ok, not that im in a huge hurry to give up money! But are we not all being invoiced today? I would like my clam asap. :P

thanks shan

Sorry shan i have bad news for you, Chris decided to keep the Vcrocea...................lol

Sahn, don't listen to this guy!!! he just wants it for himself!!! LOL :P:D

just spoke to Chris......he's going as fast as he can!!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

LOL :lol: ...........Yeah I'm only messin', I know Chris is on top of it, I'm sure it's a pain in the ass trying to ship out everyone's package.

FOR ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE MISSED IT PLEASE PM CHRIS ON HERE AND GIVE HIM ALL YOUR INFO SO HE CAN INVOICE YOU AND GET THESE GUYS OUT TO YOU ASAP

HIS NR.COM NAME IS SIMPLY reefkoi

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!

FOR ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE MISSED IT PLEASE PM CHRIS ON HERE AND GIVE HIM ALL YOUR INFO SO HE CAN INVOICE YOU AND GET THESE GUYS OUT TO YOU ASAP

HIS NR.COM NAME IS SIMPLY reefkoi

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!

I have invoiced everyone that emailed me, I need your contact info to invoice you! Even if you have bought from me on the last buy..............

Thanks guys! I want to get you all your clams as much as you want to recieve them!!

sales@reefkoi.com

Archived