CROCEA3

ALL SQUAMMIES

MAX 1,8,13,24

WHY HASN'T ANONE GONE AFTER MAX 8???

THATS A DAMN SEXY CLAM!!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what I need each of you to do that have won clams is email me your info.

Tell me which clams you bought ( I will cross check it with the list on here)

Tell me if you are shipping to yourself or you and another person are combining and shipping together

Give me your paypal user name so I can send an invoice detailing the clams and amount.

then tell me what days of the week are good to recieve the clams.

Let me know your nano-reef user name as well so its easy to match it all up.

thanks again! and lets pray fedex does their job this time LOL I havent had problems since that last shipment so I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

send this info to:

sales@reefkoi.com

BTW max #1 is sweet I cant believe that one is still for sale, that type of pattern/color resembles a black and white maxima a lot of times, the brown could end up getting dark and be a black & white look-a-like!

Bio-Reef if you def. want em u can have em and I will just take 13 and 24.

Thats cool with me just post asap so I can email Chris with my #'s.

Jason

looks like there are still a few sweet deals left, I'll leave this open until 6 p.m. eastern tonight, then the buy closes and I list the clams on my website at full price ok!

Thanks again and I hope everyone loves their new clams! I hate letting them go its so nice to look at them all grouped together! Maybe I should take a pic and post it here LOL

Bio-Reef if you def. want em u can have em and I will just take 13 and 24.

Thats cool with me just post asap so I can email Chris with my #'s.

Jason

Wow your nice! IDK, I really wanted max8 but if you still want, you can have since your so nice. :)

Either way is cool with me. I have 7 other clams coming aside from these last couple so if you def. want em their yours and I will take 13 and 24 to help clear em out.

Jason

Wow your nice! IDK, I really wanted max8 but if you still want, you can have since your so nice. :)

figure it out guys!! i have to start making the list of ppl who are def buying clams and witch ones are discounted

just post up here when you two have come to a decision!!

thanks

Either way is cool with me. I have 7 other clams coming aside from these last couple so if you def. want em their yours and I will take 13 and 24 to help clear em out.

Jason

Can I just get max8? that's all I want.

So I am emailing Chris with Max8. Woohoo!

max 8 SOLD TO BIO REEF 1 AND 24 TO JAYSUN

MAX 13 AND THAT OLIVE CROCEA STILL AVAILABLE GUYS!!

THAT CROCEA'S PRETTY NICE!!

so whats left besides the squamosas and the single crocea?

AND YES ALL THE SQUAMMIES

Well… I’m out! RockFish is a dishonest seller that won’t own up to a mistake he admits to. This, to me, is not someone I want to give a sizable sum of money to.

Long story short, he misrepresented the price of one of the clams I bought in this thread: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=226030 just to “make a point”. When I called him on it, he refused to honor the advertised price or correct the misrepresentation in the other thread. I tried to clear this up via PM, but he was his typical self and acted like an ass.

Personally, I would rather pay a little more money and be sure a seller will be honest and take care of their mistakes.

I know I am going to get a ration of crap for posting this, but I felt obligated to do so.

In case anyone cares, here is the PM conversation we had:

Me:

$15 is not a huge deal, but why did you tell everyone on the other thread that the clam I bought is $45 when you are asking me to pay $60? Just seems wrong to me...

I am OK paying 60 cuz it is a nice clam, but I think you should clarify on the other thread...

Rock:

it's quite simple....if you bought the clam before page 6 then it's regular price

after page 6 it's 25% off

Me:

I understand how the 25% discount works now. I am just saying that you should show a picture of a clam that is discounted, not one that is full price, in the other thread...

Rock:

Agreed....and it was my mistake and i apologize for any inconvenience

Me:

Not inconvenient, just dishonest... You advertised that clam for $45 so you should honor your advertisement. Again, $15 is not a big deal and I like the clam, but you misrepresented the group buy at my expense.

The discussion is closed now, so you can't correct your misrepresintation. I think you should do the rite thing and honor the price you advertised.

Not trying to bust your balls, Rock. I appreciate what you are doing here, but this dosn't sit well with me. I would prefer to take care of this between us.

Rock:

TEH PRICE THAT WAS ADVERTISED IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS 60 DOLLARS

YOU BOUGHT IT FOR 60 AND THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.....

IT WAS A MISTAKE MADE BY MYSELF IN A NON RELATED THREAD TO PROVE A POINT

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CLAM I'M SURE I HAVE SOME ONE LINED UP TP TAKE IT

END OF STORY

Well… I’m out! RockFish is a dishonest seller that won’t own up to a mistake he admits to. This, to me, is not someone I want to give a sizable sum of money to.

Long story short, he misrepresented the price of one of the clams I bought in this thread: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=226030 just to “make a point”. When I called him on it, he refused to honor the advertised price or correct the misrepresentation in the other thread. I tried to clear this up via PM, but he was his typical self and acted like an ass.

Personally, I would rather pay a little more money and be sure a seller will be honest and take care of their mistakes.

I know I am going to get a ration of crap for posting this, but I felt obligated to do so.

In case anyone cares, here is the PM conversation we had:

Me:

$15 is not a huge deal, but why did you tell everyone on the other thread that the clam I bought is $45 when you are asking me to pay $60? Just seems wrong to me...

I am OK paying 60 cuz it is a nice clam, but I think you should clarify on the other thread...

Rock:

it's quite simple....if you bought the clam before page 6 then it's regular price

after page 6 it's 25% off

Me:

I understand how the 25% discount works now. I am just saying that you should show a picture of a clam that is discounted, not one that is full price, in the other thread...

Rock:

Agreed....and it was my mistake and i apologize for any inconvenience

Me:

Not inconvenient, just dishonest... You advertised that clam for $45 so you should honor your advertisement. Again, $15 is not a big deal and I like the clam, but you misrepresented the group buy at my expense.

The discussion is closed now, so you can't correct your misrepresintation. I think you should do the rite thing and honor the price you advertised.

Not trying to bust your balls, Rock. I appreciate what you are doing here, but this dosn't sit well with me. I would prefer to take care of this between us.

Rock:

TEH PRICE THAT WAS ADVERTISED IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS 60 DOLLARS

YOU BOUGHT IT FOR 60 AND THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.....

IT WAS A MISTAKE MADE BY MYSELF IN A NON RELATED THREAD TO PROVE A POINT

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CLAM I'M SURE I HAVE SOME ONE LINED UP TP TAKE IT

END OF STORY

crocea5 and max 11 now available

sorry for the misunderstanding.....but again you did buy the clam for a certain price and my mistake in another thread has no bearing on the price

ill take c 5

do i get c5 with the 35% off?

just talked to chris and you got crocea number5 @ 35% off!!!

snooze and lose!!

dibs on 11 if it's 35% off

you got it!! 35% off!!

MAX11 SOLD AGAIN

Archived