SaltCritters.com

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
vcrocea 1 SOLD !!!!! mine

Nice shan, you better post alot of pictures of that guy in your thread when you get him, I would have got him if financing was available lmao. :lol:

Nice shan, you better post alot of pictures of that guy in your thread when you get him, I would have got him if financing was available lmao. :lol:

LOL Will do!!

vcrocea 1 SOLD !!!!! mine

man I was actually hoping nobody would buy it!! Honestly that is hands down the coolest clam I have ever had........the pattern blows my mind, I told Brett if he ever gets more (they are almost unheard of) I want em!!

man I was actually hoping nobody would buy it!! Honestly that is hands down the coolest clam I have ever had........the pattern blows my mind, I told Brett if he ever gets more (they are almost unheard of) I want em!!

mine mine mine!!!!! LOL sorry had to do it! yes its a beautiful pattern, thanks

Rockfish, can you hold Crocea 4 for 30 minutes? I'm dead serious, I just need to get an okay from my parents that I can get it.

yea if it's just for a half an hour but lemme know sooner then later OK??

crocea4 HOLD

I screwed up on Max15 the picture sucks, but in person!!!!!!!holy crap the gold is brighter than any of em! I just looked in the tank at him and trust me if you want a gold one this one blows em away just ignore the crappy picture!!

I just need to get an okay from my parents that I can get it.

LMFAO!!! :lol:

You are a better child than I was... My motto: better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Archived