Top Shelf Aquatics

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

I'll take vcrocea #2 if nobody has.

vcrocea2 and 16 SOLD TO GUIA

FYI GUYS JUST CHECK THE NUMERS ABOVE THE PICS OF THE CLAMS......IF IT'S SOLD IT WILL BE MARKED "SOLD"

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris, what kind of a deal do I get if take Max15 as well? ;)

For the record, that pic doesn't come close to doing it justice! It looks like liquid gold in person! :D

I will take the Maxea1...

MAXEA1 SOLD GMOD

Chris, what kind of a deal do I get if take Max15 as well? ;)

For the record, that pic doesn't come close to doing it justice! It looks like liquid gold in person! :D

Calvin you bought maxea 2???

mike drumm bought the maxea hes my legal eagle ;) so he gets whatever he wants LOL

Anyway I was on the phone with him as he was looking at the clams and he forgot his login pw so I figured I'd just jump in for him.

C

Damn it! Put me down for Max#9 and #12 as well. If calvin backs out of #15 or wfournier out of #23, you can add that too. I really wish I saw these on my computer at home instead of my phone. I would have jumped on them sooner.

So VCrocea2, Max#16, #19, #9 and #12 for me (and #15 or #23. Whoever backs out). That's it I'm DONE! I'm done buying livestock for this tank for a while.

Please don't throw any curve balls...

Damn it! Put me down for Max#9 and #12 as well. If calvin backs out of #15 or wfournier out of #23, you can add that too. I really wish I saw these on my computer at home instead of my phone. I would have jumped on them sooner.

So VCrocea2, Max#16, #19, #9 and #12 for me (and #15 or #23. Whoever backs out). That's it I'm DONE! I'm done buying livestock for this tank for a while.

I think you're gonna get your wish, I've gotta pull out. I was thinking about it and I just can't afford it right. Next time lol.

MAX 12 AND 9 SOLD TO GUIA X

Pending a talk w/ Chris, I'll take Max15.

MAX 15 SOLD TO CALVIN????

Good choice Eric, seeing that one in person does help huh!

Anyway, I'm going to play around with 10K bulbs or something next time and see if I can get the colors better, seems the camera picks up too much blue. I guess the good thing is everybody will be happier when the clams come in that they look better than the pics haha it always sucks to buy corals from a pic and find they were photoshopped and look worse than the pics ;)

C

I think you're gonna get your wish, I've gotta pull out. I was thinking about it and I just can't afford it right. Next time lol.

I guess add #23 for me?

Anyway, I'm going to play around with 10K bulbs or something next time and see if I can get the colors better, seems the camera picks up too much blue. I guess the good thing is everybody will be happier when the clams come in that they look better than the pics haha it always sucks to buy corals from a pic and find they were photoshopped and look worse than the pics ;)

C

That is so true Chris. That is what is disappointing about ordering online. I can't say the same about your clams though. I was blown away when the first opened up when I got them. No matter how you photograph them, there is no way to do them justice. I know cuz I tried.

So did calvin get #15?

C

is the vcrocea1 not as blue? hows it look in person?

Archived