• Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take #4 as well Rock.

4 is sold already to david

Sold. I'll take them!

B)

3,4,5 and 7 SOLD to david

Max3 sold? Wow, just wow. -_-

TOLD YA DUDE!! THERE ARE STILL A FEW NICE ONES LFT THOUGH!!

whewww!! didn't know how to handle that one to be honest guys!! you posted at the EXACT SAME TIME!!! and i'd already spoken to david about those clams before you posted!!

sorry guia.....it won't happen again!!

I hate you David forever! j/k lol! Man you took my clam! I'm not gonna say which clam I want now because somebody is going to take it before me!

I said it first but I'll let him have as long as he gives me a frag...damn can't frag clams. Haha. Jk. You can have it David. =)

To be fair, I think David should make clam chowda out of it and give you some! ;)

I hate you David forever! j/k lol! Man you took my clam! I'm not gonna say which clam I want now because somebody is going to take it before me!

NO SAY ILL TAKE CLAM # ____ AND THEN ILL WRITE "SOLD" AND THEN IT WILL BE YOURS!!!!

To be fair, I think David should make clam chowda out of it and give you some! ;)

hahaha.....nice basser!! why aren't you down wit this!!?? i thought you'd be all over it

I said it first but I'll let him have as long as he gives me a frag...damn can't frag clams. Haha. Jk. You can have it David. =)

damn dude!!! i just realized you just bought 6 more on top of the ones from the last time!!! dude you have a problem!! You're cut off!!! get help!!!

lol

:lol: :lol: :P

hahaha.....nice basser!! why aren't you down wit this!!?? i thought you'd be all over it

It's tempting, believe me, but my pockets are empty right now! You know I had to take care of my sweetie for V-Day! But if there's a GB #3, I'm in! ;)

CLAMS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

ALL 25% OFF!!

CROCEA3

ALL SQUAMMIES

MAX 1,8,10,13,20,24

It's tempting, believe me, but my pockets are empty right now! You know I had to take care of my sweetie for V-Day! But if there's a GB #3, I'm in! ;)

DON'T WORRY DUDE!! I'LL MAKE SURE THERE IS JUST SO YOU CAN BUY ONE!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!

Seriously... Thank you Guia!!! :bowdown:

whewww!! didn't know how to handle that one to be honest guys!! you posted at the EXACT SAME TIME!!! and i'd already spoken to david about those clams before you posted!!

sorry guia.....it won't happen again!!

:happydance:

;)

:haha: No clam chowder!!! B)

damn dude!!! i just realized you just bought 6 more on top of the ones from the last time!!! dude you have a problem!! You're cut off!!! get help!!!

lol

:lol: :lol: :P

Seriously. I'm like "Come on people. Get these damn clams before I'm tempted to get more." over here. I told you I'm like hooked on these clams. Okay. I'm cutting myself off now. Don't let me get anymore... for this GB atleast. Hahaha.

No prob David. Sharing is caring. More people should have these clams.

I love clam chowder.

Seriously. I'm like "Come on people. Get these damn clams before I'm tempted to get more." over here. I told you I'm like hooked on these clams. Okay. I'm cutting myself off now. Don't let me get anymore... for this GB atleast. Hahaha.

No prob David. Sharing is caring. More people should have these clams.

I love clam chowder.

+1 :D

Yes, I'm taking #15...

Just to clarify why I needed to contact Chris directly first, not that it is anyone's business, but if you feel I'm working some better deal, I'm not. Chris is local to me and owed me for some services I did for him (see my sig), and wanted to make sure he was okay with using that towards a clam... Trades are always better than reporting income, so quit PM'ing me.

Just to clarify why I needed to contact Chris directly first, not that it is anyone's business, but if you feel I'm working some better deal, I'm not. Chris is local to me and owed me for some services I did for him (see my sig), and wanted to make sure he was okay with using that towards a clam... Trades are always better than reporting income, so quit PM'ing me.

yea guys chris explained this to me earlier as well.....Calvin is not taking anything away from this group buy and i'm sure of it

chill everyone!!

NOW LETS MOVE THE LAST OF THESE BAD BOYS!!

well guys I was up at Cripple Creek trying to win some money tonight..........lost it all as usual so I'm glad my clams were selling well LOL.

I also want to chime in and tell you I haven't worked any knd of side deals on this order, in fact a few people have come by and wanted to buy a clam and I told them they have to log on here and tell rockfish they want it!! LOL Anyway, looks like there is 1 crocea left and 7 maximas, the squamosas yeah they are big so I didnt expect them to sell on "nano-reef.com" LOL but the others I'd like to move out.

Here is what I'm gonna do, they are already 25% off so the cheapest one clam #13 is $45 and so thats like $33.75 after the discount, which is a deal but I say the remaining maximas unsold will all now be 35% off!!!! the squamosas not included but the last crocea and the remaining maximas 8,10,13,20,23,24 are all 35% off so get them while you can and bump your total up to where you are getting free shipping!!!!!!!!!

to do some math thats $39 for Maxima #1

$35 for maximas #8,24

$32 for maximas #10,20,23

$29 for maxima #13

$64 for the last crocea #3

oh and guia............you are lucky! you spoke for #23 but it wasnt marked sold so you now get to enjoy the extra 10% off..........no I dont mean on top of 35% LOL but on top of the 25% when you said you wanted it haha :)

Hey Rockfish, why is #23 not marked as sold? ;)

sorry dude max23 SOLD!!!

I'll take #10 as well after the price change! Let me know when I need to PayPal over the money! :)

MAX 10 SOLD TO PIGGY AS WELL

let me reserve #20 and 23 please

20 IS SOLD TO YOU BUT 23 WAS ALREADY SPOKEN FOR!

Archived