SaltCritters.com

Maxima, Crocea, Maxea GROUP BUY #2!

Rockfish

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys really hate to do this but thanks dallas cops i will have to pull out....got a ticket :(

Will jump on the next one...

CRAP! Pull me out too rockfish.

It's no problem. There will be more buys. I really wanted Crocea 5 anyways.

That sucks. Wait to see if someone else will get on it with you. Unless somehow you can talk your parents into getting another one to offset the shipping. For about $65 a clam shipped, it's a pretty sweet deal. Especially for these clams. Vivid charges $75+tax for their maxima clams and it's nothing compared to these.

stupid cops....

Than sucks more.

:lol:

Clam Freak. I will have over 10 though :P

That would put me to 10 clams. Some of it will go to my 28g nanocube. Seriously, I feel like such an addict right now. I REALLY have to stop buying stuff for my tank. After this I am totally done for a while. I'm not even gonna step foot at Vivid for atleast a couple of months. =(

MAXEA3 AND CROCEA4 NOW AVAILABLE!!

SORRY GUYS!! THAT SUCKS!!

I have 5 confirmed right now. Waiting on the status of #23 and #15.

MAX23 SOLD TO GUIA!! WAITING ON CALIN TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT 15!!

animalmaster6
That would put me to 10 clams. Some of it will go to my 28g nanocube. Seriously, I feel like such an addict right now. I REALLY have to stop buying stuff for my tank. After this I am totally done for a while. I'm not even gonna step foot at Vivid for atleast a couple of months. =(

Stinks for you. If I lived near vivid and I couldn't go, the only way to stop me is to lock me in a closet lol

Stinks for you. If I lived near vivid and I couldn't go, the only way to stop me is to lock me in a closet lol

Yeah I know. I always want to go. That is the hard part. I'm glad it's a little bit of a drive or I would be there more often. Really, it sucks more for my wife. I am spending way too much. I gotta start drawing the line for myself. I have such an addictive personallity. I'm glad I don't drink or do drugs. Haha. But reefing is pretty much like crack. So are these damn clams.

animalmaster6
Yeah I know. I always want to go. That is the hard part. I'm glad it's a little bit of a drive or I would be there more often. Really, it sucks more for my wife. I am spending way too much. I gotta start drawing the line for myself. I have such an addictive personallity. I'm glad I don't drink or do drugs. Haha. But reefing is pretty much like crack. So are these damn clams.

haha This doesn't get us in jail though. *It does if you steal $1000 worth of corals though*

9 right now!! dosing 3-4 times a week just to keep up calcium and alk....think it might be time to get a reactor

:o

Guia has more clams than the clam master omgomgomg

haha This doesn't get us in jail though. *It does if you steal $1000 worth of corals though*

:o

Guia has more clams than the clam master omgomgomg

it's not about quantity....it's about quality!! I have a teardrop that i just found that would make you carp yourselves!!

animalmaster6
it's not about quantity....it's about quality!! I have a teardrop that i just found that would make you carp yourselves!!

I would rather take one super nice Maxeas than 2 crappy Deresas.

Most definitely. You can have a million brown zoos but just having one purple hornet would blow them all away. Lol.

I wanna get a teardrop one day. Next group buy? Haha. Please no. I'm just kidding. Really!

animalmaster6
Most definitely. You can have a million brown zoos but just having one purple hornet would blow them all away. Lol.

I wanna get a teardrop one day. Next group buy? Haha. Please no. I'm just kidding. Really!

:lol:

Archived