AJ_Tsin

Looking forward to those new pics. :)

Here you go a couple for now:

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

and lastly... the cleaner shrimp cleaning the camera.

DSC00141.jpg

Enjoy.

On another note my Custom Rimless 13.5g Studio system is up for vote as we speak in Animalmaster7's Nano Build contest found here. It certainly isn't the most stocked reef in the contest but I think it stands up in terms of design and custom build. I encourage you to go vote for the tank of your choice its a pretty cool contest.

Thanks.

Those are some beautiful SPS colonies :D

Thanks The tabling one in the top photo in particular looks is amazing in real life. That was sold to me as a "frag" for $20. It's huge and definitely a gigantic frag.

Thanks The tabling one in the top photo in particular looks is amazing in real life. That was sold to me as a "frag" for $20. It's huge and definitely a gigantic frag.

Wow yeah that is a steal!!! I just assumed they were colonies considering all of the branches already on them. Looks great though!

Wow yeah that is a steal!!! I just assumed they were colonies considering all of the branches already on them. Looks great though!

I would call it a colony as well. Either way it's awesome! Thanks again for looking.

Quick question.

I don't know if it was brought up earlier in one of the 30 pages but for this tank, if you could redo the plumbing from the tank how would you do? With the stockman still or a durso?

Quick question.

I don't know if it was brought up earlier in one of the 30 pages but for this tank, if you could redo the plumbing from the tank how would you do? With the stockman still or a durso?

I like the stockman. Although it was harder to get it quiet than it was to work a durso. Dont think I would change anything.

Those corals look awesome.

Thanks Cameraman.

- A.

Also as mentioned earlier don't forget to vote as my Custom Rimless 13.5g Studio system is up for vote as we speak in Animalmaster7's Nano Build contest found here. It certainly isn't the most stocked reef in the contest but I think it stands up in terms of design and custom build. I encourage you to go vote for the tank of your choice its a pretty cool contest.

animalmaster6
On another note my Custom Rimless 13.5g Studio system is up for vote as we speak in Animalmaster7's Nano Build contest found here. It certainly isn't the most stocked reef in the contest but I think it stands up in terms of design and custom build. I encourage you to go vote for the tank of your choice its a pretty cool contest.

Thanks.

Animalmaster"6" not 7 :lol:

Btw love the new pics! How are the zoas doing with the ZEOvit style?

Animalmaster"6" not 7 :lol:

Btw love the new pics! How are the zoas doing with the ZEOvit style?

Hahaha sorry. I'll edit that asap I'm so used to only typing animal.

Thanks, glad you like the new shots. The zoas seem to be doing ok so far. Only time will tell though. LPS is doing well also.

No problem Aj haha.

Glad they're doing well so far. Time will tell with the LPS, maybe feeding will help dirtying the water more?

Yea a mixture of additives and feeding certainly helps. Reef Roids, Amino Acids, etc.

Really nice shots AJ, were those taken with the new Sony? Its been really amazing to watch your tanks grow in over the last couple of years.

Yep taken with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5. The quality is alright. I think the image sensor has a hard time with colours when the light is soo bright. I love it for closeups but I am still not sure if I like the look of FTS or wide shots.

Thanks for the comment Patrick. This System is going to evolve more a lot over the course of this year. I have added a lot in the past couple months, switched to ZEOvit and plan on adding a few other key elements. EG: Auto Dosing, Controller, ATI lights.

FEB 2011 FTS

DSC00178.jpg

In addition to the FTS I also updated the First Post with a thread highlights list.

I will browse the thread a bit more and add more highlights to the list for easy navigation but for now its limited to equipment details and a bit of DIY.

The list is here and can be found on the first page of the thread.

Highlights

I like that light...

and I like this tank. :)

I like that light too. I'll like it more when its hanging above my tank though. Should be good.

Tank looks great! Excited to see pics of the new light.

Tanks Clav, there will definitely be pictures! Plenty of pictures.

I am planning on adding a strip of blue LEDS to the base of the light as well to add a moonlight effect and maybe add a bit of shimmer back.

I cannot wait to have actinics again. Its been so long...