Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Hun's Acropora Heaven 60g UPGRADE

kthehun89

d'Espresso

did you changed your lights k? are you still running leds? bcuz the new fts looks very nice with all those SPS. i need help on SPS i can't seem to ever find a way to keep them full color like yours. i do a 15% waterchange every 1-2 weeks and change out my filter floss. i have no skimmer at the moment and is there such things call a acro crab and is it suppose to eat up your sps?

I LOVE YOUR TREE OF SPS LIFE! it's starting to look really awesome!

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kthehun89
did you changed your lights k? are you still running leds? bcuz the new fts looks very nice with all those SPS. i need help on SPS i can't seem to ever find a way to keep them full color like yours. i do a 15% waterchange every 1-2 weeks and change out my filter floss. i have no skimmer at the moment and is there such things call a acro crab and is it suppose to eat up your sps?

I LOVE YOUR TREE OF SPS LIFE! it's starting to look really awesome!

I've never run leds on the the 60g always the T5. Sps need a skimmer regardless of waterchange amount. I also run biopellets so I have a constant carbon dosing which gives the pastel color since im at a ULNS. What are your levels d?

d'Espresso

i just starting to try out some SPS. i just google what type of acro crab i have and just now i took them out the momma and baby because they are eating the polyps on my millies that i am trying out for now.

i am not on that level to understand the equipments that is needed to keep sps alive but just want a simple easy sps for my tank thats all. you know what i mean? :)

so far i am trying out a Garf Bonsai, Strawberry Shortcake, and Tequila Sunrise Millepora for now but my favorite at the moment is the garf bonsai. i like the neon green polyps. Can i just dose 2 parts every other day 5ml? my tank is only hold about 11.5 gallon and at the moment i only have rics, zoos, and trying out SPS thats all

kthehun89
i just starting to try out some SPS. i just google what type of acro crab i have and just now i took them out the momma and baby because they are eating the polyps on my millies that i am trying out for now.

i am not on that level to understand the equipments that is needed to keep sps alive but just want a simple easy sps for my tank thats all. you know what i mean? :)

so far i am trying out a Garf Bonsai, Strawberry Shortcake, and Tequila Sunrise Millepora for now but my favorite at the moment is the garf bonsai. i like the neon green polyps. Can i just dose 2 parts every other day 5ml? my tank is only hold about 11.5 gallon and at the moment i only have rics, zoos, and trying out SPS thats all

Acro crabs are usually good, but there are bad ones.

And sorry but those SPS are pretty hard to keep especially in a small tank. With a tank that size, skimming is necessary.

d'Espresso

Thanks for the advice! i will try to get a skimmer soon then!

ONE DAY I WILL BE UP THERE WITH YOU AND MEDRED! Someday! lol

i see it clearly now why you scape your scape the way it is. You got an eye for scaping bro!

kthehun89
Thanks for the advice! i will try to get a skimmer soon then!

ONE DAY I WILL BE UP THERE WITH YOU AND MEDRED! Someday! lol

i see it clearly now why you scape your scape the way it is. You got an eye for scaping bro!

Thanks man!

any other feedback?

d'Espresso

What type of food or mix recipe do you feed your corals. Can you guide us how you make the broth?

kthehun89

I just dissolve a cube of premade coral food in at night and let it dissolve then I kill the pumps. I feed the fish every other day with a cube or some pellets. And thanks for the compliment spanko :)

kthehun89

you see where I put that horrida? It's gonna color up soooo nicely. Our Nasutas are sick as FUNNNKKKK

My whipfin fairy. He's really amazing and very healthy. This is the best pic of 65 I took of him flashing in a mirror. Yeah...I like messing with my fish

DSC_0064-4.jpg

Monterey Bay Tricolor, Pearlberry, Tenius trio

DSC_0031-6.jpg

My giant Superman Monti and Blue tipped stag

DSC_0027-5.jpg

FTS

DSC_0008-9.jpg

Torch with the Highlighter in the background

DSC_0005-15.jpg

Jonathan the Crocea, have had him 1 year

DSC_0002-11.jpg

Carl, my new Crocea, green from a different angle. Also the new Strawberry Shortcake coloring up nicely

DSC_0001-19.jpg

please leave your feedback! pretty please1

d'Espresso

Is that tricolor and trio gonna grow on your back wall or did you have them mounted on a mag like that? I wish I could see it in person bro! Time to invest another mp in there for flow lol

Quit torching your healthy fish! Do your mom still have some more Z's n P's she wanna frag. I lost all the Aog but still have the rics and watermelon zoas. Thanks and tank looking fabulous as always.

Incredible colonies man and the that wrasse is a beauty. How much do you have to dose on this tank?

Thanks Rehype, I appreciate it. I dose about 30mls of two part a day, and I drip kalk.

Is that tricolor and trio gonna grow on your back wall or did you have them mounted on a mag like that? I wish I could see it in person bro! Time to invest another mp in there for flow lol

Quit torching your healthy fish! Do your mom still have some more Z's n P's she wanna frag. I lost all the Aog but still have the rics and watermelon zoas. Thanks and tank looking fabulous as always.

The tenius and the tricolor are both on magnets, so I can move them around. I'm gonna shoot some HD video soon so people can get a dimensional look at the tank.

My mom's tank is awesome, hasnt been messed with in months. She has plenty of zoas, but she doesn't frag them so you'd have to wait til I go home.

how has this not won TOTM?

:bowdown:

Hahaha, thanks, I wish I could get TOTM, all it takes is some nominations lol!

Tank looks amazing! Especially lovin that monti!

Thanks! I'm about to break it in half and sell the other half. It grows sooooo fast

d'Espresso
Thanks! I'm about to break it in half and sell the other half. It grows sooooo fast

Is your finals over yet? I can wait cuz I don't have a tank to run at the moment. I am getting a 14x14x14 in tomorrow! :) so yes I can wait til u come home to moms and frag some goodies! Lol

d'Espresso

Is that a yellow torch? I have never seen one until now! I thought it was suppose to be green?

Archived