Coral Vue Hydros

The Hun's Acropora Heaven 60g UPGRADE

kthehun89

I'm jealous of all of your nice SPS!

Thanks! Idk how you're managing with Mr.Corals tiny frags...its gonna be years before they're big and nice. Im really against chop shop corals

+1

Meeh too! i am totally jealous of both of you guys tank.. i am still in the 34g tank while u guys doing it big with the 60g tanks

Haha step it up D'...the extra 4" makes a huge difference.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn! I thought I was satisfied with my gradual downsizing from a 180g with 50g sump totally tricked out sps tank down to my present 29BC HQI. Now I'm getting that urge again thanks to you :angry: .....I need to attend a meeting.......

Damn! I thought I was satisfied with my gradual downsizing from a 180g with 50g sump totally tricked out sps tank down to my present 29BC HQI. Now I'm getting that urge again thanks to you :angry: .....I need to attend a meeting.......

I am not an enabler! Haha...Its a healthy habit at least, I can't stop looking at my tank in the morning. Makes me late to school and work.

irondragon013

I wake up 15 minutes early every morning so I have time to stare at the tank lol. I would be late even with that if my tank looked like yours.

I wake up 15 minutes early every morning so I have time to stare at the tank lol. I would be late even with that if my tank looked like yours.

15 min just wont cut it for my tank. Its sad that during my finals, my study breaks consisted of cleaning the glass, taking pics, and watching the tank.

On another note, I recently picked up a large piece of the ORA yellow fuzzy. Also, I should be getting 2 aussie tabling afro colonies next week to finish out the stocking. Ill post pics when im back from spring break.

Is that an acan enchilada? If so I also have 1 and started out with 2 heads and now it have grown into a colony and it's about 18 heads now.

I like those acros u have now need to get something red or yellow for your sps collections

haha, D yes its an echinata, not the LE Taco Bell enchilada...

and what are you talking about I have the yellow fuzzy, red planet, superman monti, strawberry shortcake. how's that for red and yellows?

Also have a rose mille and AquaSD rainbow mille which is orange/pink and yellow polyps. I need to get some more yellow for sure tho...not too many yellow sps though

I got some screw-on magnification lenses for my 56mm lense and I have been taking some macros here and there. I really like these little lenses, and the pictures can speak for themselves. Enjoy. Also, I switched out one of the fiji pinks for an actinic+, and I like the color. SPS is starting to look pastel-ly, from the carbon dosing. I feed like a fool too...

War and Peace

DSC_0003-6.jpg

Garf

DSC_0065-4.jpg

Pink Boobies

DSC_0060-4.jpg

PPE

DSC_0058-4.jpg

Tri-Color (similar color, but way different growth than Garf

DSC_0057-1.jpg

Two Face macro

DSC_0030-5.jpg

Miami Hurricane

DSC_0061-3.jpg

Hawkins

DSC_0056-6.jpg

AquaSD Rainbow Mille

DSC_0013-11.jpg

DSC_0063-3.jpg

Original Mummy Eye

DSC_0062-1.jpg

Supeman, Crocea mantle

DSC_0015-10.jpg

Aussie Echinata macro

DSC_0009-10.jpg

Green Macro

DSC_0069-4.jpg

Blue Tort

DSC_0016-9.jpg

Tenius

DSC_0054-5.jpg

Red Planet macro

DSC_0006-16.jpg

tundrashaul
Is that an acan enchilada?

haha, D yes its an echinata, not the LE Taco Bell enchilada...

:lol:

Everything looks great! How long have you had that piece?

I have a similar one and I love the way yours has grown across the rock.

Really like what you have done. You have some really nice pieces there, especially the sps corals! ;)

Thanks basser I appreciate it! Things are growing well now without me fidgeting with it

This is what we should all strive for!

Thanks again basser, I think its pretty easy though to stop messing with the coral. thats the only way they grow!

Some more pics to feed the machine...

Picked up a nice tabling acro, bobmonkey11 can attest to my obsession with tabling acros since he has seen my tank and hears me blab about them. Well kudos to AquaSD for the fine piece...

err, pardon the flasher haha

DSC_0006-17.jpg

Close up

DSC_0007-18.jpg

Nuc green splittin' down the middle

DSC_0001-16.jpg

SPS FTS OMG LOL

DSC_0008-7.jpg

Nice pics dude. did you get those chalices at aqua sd and how big where they and how long did it take for them to get to the size they are today. Nice flasher wrasse. There one of my top 5 fav wrasses.

Thanks man, I didnt get any chalices from AquaSD. I got some in a trade, others I bought from other ppl. they all started as tiny, 1-2 mouth frags. Had them about a year...

Great pics man. why dont you drive up an hour north and take some pics of my tank all give you a frag of some awsome purple blue green table acro and what not!

Great pics man. why dont you drive up an hour north and take some pics of my tank all give you a frag of some awsome purple blue green table acro and what not!

send me some pics of the table and I'm sure we can work something out

dude my cams suck thats why i said i give u frags lol

it is one nice looking acro though i work out in la jolla some time next week mabe i can bring up some frags and if you like them mabe a trade?

Archived