SaltCritters.com

The Hun's Acropora Heaven 60g UPGRADE

kthehun89

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, probably not those two. Its hard to get a good pic of it since the glass thickness distorts the camera since the coral is at an interesting angle. it definitely looks like an a. lokani...it needs to fill out some for sure

squirrelieygrrrl

*shrugs*

it was worth a shot in the dark! lol. cant wait to see how it looks as it grows out a bit more. what ever it is it sure is purdy!

Got my final fish for the tank. My friends have had this 2" scopas tang, and he's mine now! Very active fish, he's been swimming in the flow of my powerheads and has allot of personality. He'll be sent to a larger tank when he's too big so the tang police can suck it...

Scooby the Scopas tang

DSC_0009-9.jpg

Turaki is what it's looking like. Thanks!!!!

Picked up a sick frag of a rainbow mille from AquaSD. Highlighter green base and pink tips and yellow polyps. Its an amazing color

hey man you got frag some stuff and send it my way. i gota feel up my new 90g with frags.

I have frags for sale now, PM me

I dose 30ml of 2 part each day, BRS two part. I also dose 1 ml of vodka every few days while my pellet reactor establishes. I also dose 10ml of microbacter 7 weekly.

As far as feeding, I feed either mysis or Salifert Energy Plus every other day to the fish. Some nights I crush up some of the salifert and feed my SPS. I also feed my LPS the Salifert pellets as well.

all hit you up soon about those frags. im getting married monday so im kinda busy until next weekend. could you send me a pic of those frags.

how many inches above the waterline is your halide?

Im not running a halide...if you read back, you'll see it's a 10x24w ati powermodule

all hit you up soon about those frags. im getting married monday so im kinda busy until next weekend. could you send me a pic of those frags.

They'll be fresh cut.

yeah i read that after, i just forgot to edit :P

When you had it, how many inches was it above the water line?

yeah i read that after, i just forgot to edit :P

When you had it, how many inches was it above the water line?

Hmm maybe 4"...it was probably november when I used it last

Do you perchance have any A. Cytherea frags healing at the moment? :D

And yeah D my mom made a frag today :)

+1

Meeh too! i am totally jealous of both of you guys tank.. i am still in the 34g tank while u guys doing it big with the 60g tanks

Archived