SaltCritters.com

The Hun's Acropora Heaven 60g UPGRADE

kthehun89

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday here's you goddang comment!

What made you go with prodibio, and are you doing any carbon dosing? Just wondering, I've been playing around with Bac/VSV and zeolites.

Awesome tank Bro!

Dear Mr. K

Happy birthday to you my friend! you have the sickest tank i have ever known on nano reef!

You are a SPS GAWD! i will :bowdown:

That is some incredible corals. Groovy coloration as well. Just a little jealous, we don't have any of those amazing corals in Denmark :(

Happy birthday here's you goddang comment!

What made you go with prodibio, and are you doing any carbon dosing? Just wondering, I've been playing around with Bac/VSV and zeolites.

Awesome tank Bro!

Thanks patrick, i appreciate the question. I use Prodibio Biokit Reef which contains 5 different vials. The different vials cover all the bases in terms of carbon, bacteria, and other supplement dosing. Here's the description courtesy of marine depot. http://www.marinedepot.com/Prodibio_BIOKIT...IADAOMB-vi.html

Happy b-day.

This tank never dissapoints.

Thanks Pismo! I really appreciate it, means allot

Dear Mr. K

Happy birthday to you my friend! you have the sickest tank i have ever known on nano reef!

You are a SPS GAWD! i will :bowdown:

HAHA thanks D, thanks for your kind words. All you need is love and a little knowledge to keep sick SPS, it's not too hard otherwise. Plus, you gotta make allot of friends who are suppliers so you can get sick pieces for CHEAP lol

Wow your colors are insane..im assuming you prefer the T5's over the Led's.

You have a beautiful tank...great job man.

My Solana's LED didnt fit over the 60g, plus I got the 10x24w T5 for super cheap too so I just went with it. I have a DIY LED on my SPS pico, and I love it. They are fully dimable and dump light as well. The T5 is top of the line ATI, yet I built the LED and it grows SPS just as well, so that just shows what manufactured LED's can be capable of.

That is some incredible corals. Groovy coloration as well. Just a little jealous, we don't have any of those amazing corals in Denmark :(

Thanks! Well enjoy your social benefits, free education, as well as genuine strive for sustainable life in your Northern European home haha!

Happy belated birthday Kristof. Tanks looking good. How about an updated FTS? I'm setting up Solana XL 60 cube with an ATI as well. Although, mine is only 6 bulb :( .

I'm sure its in this long ass thread somewhere, but whats your bulb combo?

Thanks

Khris

im moving to costa verde. i need parting gifts of corals and blow, good neighbors

Nip got one of those 2 of things...care to guess

can i just get some blow from both of yous?

Lol'd at this exchange.

Please, I already know that my tank is better than 99% of what's on here. I'd rather get people to just give feedback and comment on my tanks in all reality. Unfortunately, N-R has some serious issues when it comes to quality tank discussion since all of the massively long threads are always dominated by useless, junk not related to reef keeping.

I don't really feel like posting here anymore. Pics never do my tank justice, as lpskeeper and bob monkey can attest to, and the fact that my awesome corals, scapes, and pics can't get any worthwhile discussion just cements that feeling. Why should I go out of my way to keep this thread going when it's just forced at this point.

Dude, I couldn't agree more. Some of the tanks on here go unseen because of mindless bumping of textual diarrhea.

I love your tank. Inspirational to say the least. I hope you keep the updates and info going. I am moving in less than two weeks so my build will be underway once again. I just haven't contributed to the sps discussion because of the lack of water in my tank. Don't be upset by the lack of comments or discussion. I mean, hey, it could be worse, it could be the nano section on RC...

Hey K, How's the corals doing in your tank. hopefully new heads and nice beautiful colors. Any new updates? cuz every time i come visit your page it's like i am tripping on acid. lol your colors are out of this world. lol

Hey K, How's the corals doing in your tank. hopefully new heads and nice beautiful colors. Any new updates? cuz every time i come visit your page it's like i am tripping on acid. lol your colors are out of this world. lol

^^^^ what he said! B)

Thanks d and cruz. I did plan this tank with optimum psychoactive capabilities in mind lol.

So the tank has had a rough time the past few days. I took my ATI off to clean the bulbs and the reflectors and now 5 bulbs wont come on. I managed to snag a 250w mh for the tank for now while I figure out what's going on. The light isis nice but I miss the colors brought out by the fiji pinks and actinics. My rock work also decided to come apart so I bad to do some replacing.

And on top of that I just got 3 sick acros that I don't have the present space for....but they are ridiculous so stay tuned for less colorful, more metal halide-esque pics

nice to see an update what happend to the nano

and pics can never show how well scaped this tank is. i could stare at his tank all day

next year you wil have to up grade lol cause your sps are growing like made

how well is your hawkins growing just wondering cause mine hasnt grown at all and i have had it like 3mths

all others are doing real well that mille you fraged for me has encrusted the pug stoked on that

happy be day to man have a good one

So the tank has had a rough time the past few days. I took my ATI off to clean the bulbs and the reflectors and now 5 bulbs wont come on. I managed to snag a 250w mh for the tank for now while I figure out what's going on. The light isis nice but I miss the colors brought out by the fiji pinks and actinics. My rock work also decided to come apart so I bad to do some replacing.

It happened to me once, I didn't align one bulb correctly which resulted in daylights not turning on. I'm sure you've tried removing and reinserting the bulbs to make sure they're all correctly fitted? By the way, sick sps collection!

Great pics! It's nice to see "larger" colonies of unique color morphs. +1 to checking bulb alignment. You might see if the end cap's connections are also good.

Archived