SaltCritters.com

The Hun's Acropora Heaven 60g UPGRADE

kthehun89

i like them. lol do you sell frags every once and a while?

also dont stress it people hardly comment on my tank lmao. i need to update now that i'm thinking about it.

Yeah I sell frags, way more local. Sometimes I'll throw something up on the boards. you interested in anything in particular? I do trades more!

I'm not stressing, I just love feedback and comments.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, not hardly anyone comment on my page either but I just need to think happy thoughts and be patient or just use my page as a journal.

Don't stress to much bro. Just keeping posting your beautiful corals pics!

Wow, can you get a closer look of that favia. I like the new colors you got in their. Do you have a closer fts of the whole everything.

Same here, not hardly anyone comment on my page either but I just need to think happy thoughts and be patient or just use my page as a journal.

Don't stress to much bro. Just keeping posting your beautiful corals pics!

Wow, can you get a closer look of that favia. I like the new colors you got in their. Do you have a closer fts of the whole everything.

the favia was at the bottom of the LFS tank so it's gonna color up some definitely. I'll snap some FTS after the lights turn on!

the favia was at the bottom of the LFS tank so it's gonna color up some definitely. I'll snap some FTS after the lights turn on!

Cool I would like to see your setup. I am trying to make mine look clean as possible. I got tired of my scape so now I totally changed everything and try to make it look decent better. Lol but yea hit me up when you start fragging some stuff. Do you spot feed your favia or chalice? What type of food?

Cool I would like to see your setup. I am trying to make mine look clean as possible. I got tired of my scape so now I totally changed everything and try to make it look decent better. Lol but yea hit me up when you start fragging some stuff. Do you spot feed your favia or chalice? What type of food?

Man, mine is def. not clean!!! haha clutter! I got new large frag disks for my chalice frags as well as some magnetic plugs for some SPS colonies on the back wall and side glass. I'm taking pics now...

I spot feed every LPS the mysis/salifert mix, so they all eat up

Here's the FTS final aquascape

the white disks are various chalice frags. the ones on the back wall and side are the magnetic plugs

DSC_0011-5.jpg

Favia macro :eek:

DSC_0003-4.jpg

ok this tank is getting ridiculous, I picked up my flasher wrasse today, and my birthday present!

enjoy

wrasse and the "Last Piece of Apple Pie" Scoly

DSC_0031-3.jpg

FTS

DSC_0033-5.jpg

Dang man! That siet looking stupid! I love that piece, what is that and where can I find one at? Love it!

thanks, it's my birthday present to myself

it's an aussie scolymia. these green and orange ones are called "bleeding apple" scolys, but since like 1/5 of this one is orange, it looks like a slice of pie! they aren't cheap but they add so much color and vibrance to your tank.

I'm lucky because AquaSD is my LFS and Will and I are good friends. he really gives me great deals!

Aqua SD is the best!

And that wrasse is awesome!! I want one I'm jealous...

AquaSD is THE BEST! and the flasher is freakin sweet! beats the sixline for sure

Happy Birthday Bro! :)

thanks man, it's not for another 2 weeks, but I have the GRE and finals in the mean time. At least it's my 21st b-day!

so how do you manage to see those tiny-a$$ gobies in the tank??? smudges on the front glass?

gulfsurfer101

Wow nice tank, really good polyp ext on your sps and your lps is awsome. I wouldn't sweat it if no one is commenting on your thread too much, there seems to be a handful of those people on here that get thier a$$#s kissed royally and if your not in their clique well then who care right. Don't let it bother you, your tank freaking rocks man and if you like it then you shouldn't let this place bum you out.

Wow nice tank, really good polyp ext on your sps and your lps is awsome. I wouldn't sweat it if no one is commenting on your thread too much, there seems to be a handful of those people on here that get thier a$$#s kissed royally and if your not in their clique well then who care right. Don't let it bother you, your tank freaking rocks man and if you like it then you shouldn't let this place bum you out.

thanks for the words, i'm not bumming at all. I'm a full time student and do research/run a lab so this is my last worry.

I just take sooo much time setting up the tank, taking pics, editing, uploading, and posting everything, and I'd like feedback. I see no need to get people to comment to continue this hobby or tank. otherwise, my tank thread serves as a nice qualification for the growth and progress of the tank.

I spend hours infront of my tank, so I guess i'm immune to the shock of change, so it's cool looking back at the growth over time.

and you should see the tank at night, talk about polyp extension

gulfsurfer101

True to that. I'll snap a photo put my camera upfor months then turn it onand something looks completley different. I love to see the progression and your right for the most part. It can go unnoticed if you don't have a way to look back.

ohh yeah, traded the pastel war and peace for frags of the pink boobies and oregon mummy eye. the frags aren't 100% colored up since both were where the colony grew upside down, but they are large!

pics tomorrow

not like had this typed up or already or anything...hahahaha :rolleyes:

LPS

Acanthastrea Lordhowensis

Red and Orange

Red and Silver

Green and silver

Teal

Purple and Silver

Red Rainbow

Gold Dust

Chalices

Tyree Miami Hurricane

Tyree BubbleGum Monster

Tyree Mummy Eye

Pink Boobies

Tyree Rainbow Delight

Sexy Corals Superman Watermelon

Sexy Corals Fireflies

Rainbow Delight

Aussie TwoFace

Acanthastrea Echinata

Orange Crush

Rainbow Crush

Favites

Joker's Wild

Tyree Pastel War and Peace

Other LPS

Bleeding Apple Scolymia

Last Piece of Pie Scolymia

Green and Pink Frogspawn

Softies

Purple Hornet Zoanthids

Purple Death Palythoa

Nuclear Green Palythoa

SPS

Superman Encrusting Montipora

ORA Marshall Island Bottle Brush

Purple Lemonade Acropora

Green Millepora

Blue Millepora

Green Monti Cap

Orange Monti Cap

ORA Verde

ORA Red Planet

ORA Green Digi

ORA Roscoes Blue

ORA Oregon Tort

ORA Pearlberry

GARF Bonsai

Teal Acropora

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Inverts

2.5” ORA Gold Maxima

6” Blue and Green Crocea

3” Brown and Blue Crocea

Pink Coco worm

Nice tank, very well done.

I do have to ask though with the McCoskers, or at least that's what kinda wrasse it appears you have, no issues with jumping? I lost my last one due to stress from jumping and he was in a covered tank.

Nice tank, very well done.

I do have to ask though with the McCoskers, or at least that's what kinda wrasse it appears you have, no issues with jumping? I lost my last one due to stress from jumping and he was in a covered tank.

well, I can only hope for the best, but what can you really do? Glass top is on it now...

Sounds good. I just read through most your thread and really am impressed. Best of luck, keep the updates coming and I'll stay checking out ya tank.

hey, I really appreciate that! it really means allot. I just finished summer classes and I only work from 10-4 so I'll be taking lots of pics!

Archived