inTank Media Baskets

Drift Monkey's Picotope

Drift Monkey

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drift Monkey

Temps in the 90s again today...I broke down and turned my chiller (A/C) on...seems to be working pretty well.

Man its warm there. I wish it was like that here. Its in the 40's and raining. my house is like 67 right now.

Drift Monkey
Temps in the 90s again today...I broke down and turned my chiller (A/C) on...seems to be working pretty well.

You don't wish. Trust me, it ain't even "summer" yet...:wacko:

Yea true. It will be triple digits soon enough here. Doesnt help that i have a black car and it sits outside when i go to school.

Drift Monkey
Yea true. It will be triple digits soon enough here. Doesnt help that i have a black car and it sits outside when i go to school.

Better crack your windows...I hope you don't have leather seats! :o

No leather seats. I have to start the car and turn the A/C on and then stand outside the car cause its so hot you can barely breathe inside the car.

Drift Monkey
No leather seats. I have to start the car and turn the A/C on and then stand outside the car cause its so hot you can barely breathe inside the car.

I know the drill. I usually open my windows to make it go a little faster too...

Sounds like you need a remote start... ;)

Thats insane. That is why i love colorado. I get a little bit of everything. It never really gets too hot for my liking and I really dont mind the snow and cold. I drive a subaru wrx so I'm happy in any kind of weather lol.

Drift Monkey
Thats insane. That is why i love colorado. I get a little bit of everything. It never really gets too hot for my liking and I really dont mind the snow and cold. I drive a subaru wrx so I'm happy in any kind of weather lol.

I drive a Subaru Legacy GT. Summer tires all year ftw!

Drift Monkey
Oh Texas weather, never know what you are going to get.

Texas. If you don't like the weather, wait a 5 minutes...

Drift Monkey
Ummm this thread is useless without pics :P

Another shroom (striped), a GSP rock, 40-60 head colony of orange (takeover?) zoas with some xenia growing right in them, a few mint chocolate chip palys, and a small 2 headed blue candy cane...

They're sleepin' right now! :o

Well wake them up. They are awake when you are. Looks like a good amount of stuff though. When those mint chocolate chip palys grow a bit your going to have to send some my way. I really need to get off n-r and write my paper but its not happening haha.

Drift Monkey
Well wake them up. They are awake when you are. Looks like a good amount of stuff though. When those mint chocolate chip palys grow a bit your going to have to send some my way. I really need to get off n-r and write my paper but its not happening haha.

I'll def hook you up with the MCC palys...they're one of the few that opened up pretty quickly after I glued them to rubble and placed 'em. Everyone else is pissed still...<_<

For you George...

205467_10150163608111137_519406136_6675711_3168840_n.jpg

I'm supposed to be writing a beat story to record tomorrow for the school radio station. School sucks...:wacko:

omgomgomg I want those palys. Where did you get the from: LFS, friend, online?

I have been working on a 7-10 pg paper for the past 6 hours and im only half way done. Good thing i slept till 2 yesterday otherwise i'd be passed out.

Drift Monkey
omgomgomg I want those palys. Where did you get the from: LFS, friend, online?

I have been working on a 7-10 pg paper for the past 6 hours and im only half way done. Good thing i slept till 2 yesterday otherwise i'd be passed out.

I got everything from a guy on a local forum. Awesome dude, he hooked it up! B)

Papers blow. :rant:

I got everything from a guy on a local forum. Awesome dude, he hooked it up! B)

Papers blow. :rant:

Lucky. I dont know anyone personally that I know here that has a saltwater tank. There is a local club but the site is mainly used for selling stuff and I dont really go on there.

Tell me about it. I cant wait to be done and take my EMT classes cause i dont think there are any papers in it. I also have a class that a grad assistant is teaching. What is the point of paying for college if a damn grad student is my teacher. I pay to have a professor teach me.

Drift Monkey
Lucky. I dont know anyone personally that I know here that has a saltwater tank. There is a local club but the site is mainly used for selling stuff and I dont really go on there.

Tell me about it. I cant wait to be done and take my EMT classes cause i dont think there are any papers in it. I also have a class that a grad assistant is teaching. What is the point of paying for college if a damn grad student is my teacher. I pay to have a professor teach me.

The local clubs here are not bad...I also met a local guy that lives on campus that hooked me up with the first 2 shrooms...local stuff is awesome! :D The stuff I got tonight I had to drive about an hour out though...but I think it was worth it!

EMT classes shouldn't have papers...but who knows...:lol: Dude, tell me about it! I had a terrible grad student teach me Spanish last semester and it was the hands down ####tiest class I have taken in my college career. :rant:

Archived