Pod Your Reef

Drift Monkey's Picotope

Drift Monkey

Wish I could just head to the store and grab one...finding one is not exactly easy.

You need a lid for your pico? I make these all the time... they're acylic, if that's what you're after shoot me a pm

P1000826.jpg

Steve

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes idk what the 3 or 6 refers to...?

You can have a lid made for you at a glass/mirror shop.

Rocks... Or did I miss something?

Drift Monkey
Rocks... Or did I miss something?

Ahhh...I didn't know what you were referring to...but you're right! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Drift Monkey

In case ya'll are still wondering...I'm still alive! Sadly tthough, this tank is long gone now. I simply ran out of time (and funds) while finishing college (done now) so I decided to tear her down. :( Not sure what happened to all the old pics...they still show up on where I uploaded them...maybe it had something to do with the changes this site has gone though (I don't even recognize this layout, is this real life?). I may go back and redo all the links if I can remember which ones went where (if only for myself).

Anyway, I was (am) still low on funds so my 60-F dreams were never realized. From broke college student to unemployed graduate...yay! <_<

This hasn't completely deterred me to aquatic life though. I set up a few planted shrimp tanks starting last summer after moving to Austin, and yes even the beloved picotope has been repurposed (no pics yet). I may post some pics of 'em if anyone out there is interested! (I know newman has seen 'em, if he's still around.)

Hopefully I can pick up some steady work soon and get back in the game...all my saltwater equipment is itching to be used again (I didn't sell ANY of it!). Reading back through this thread makes really miss my picotope...and my saltwater adventures in general. I miss all the chatter here. Thank y'all for being a part of it and I'll be back soon!

Archived