Innovative Marine Aquariums

Drift Monkey's Picotope

Drift Monkey

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drift Monkey
I'm upgrading soon too. I can't wait to have a display fuge so I can have sexies and still sleep well at night lol

Are you plumbing the picotope into the new setup?

I don't know. It's definitely an idea. I don't think I'll be able to get rid of this tank. Out of all the tanks I've had this has by far been my favorite.

Drift Monkey
I don't know. It's definitely an idea. I don't think I'll be able to get rid of this tank. Out of all the tanks I've had this has by far been my favorite.

I know what you mean. I might just save up and buy that dimmable ebay par or a boost par bulb for it...or like I said run the pico near the new setup and share the bulb haha.

Drift Monkey
Yeah sharing the bulbs isn't a bad idea depending on if younwill be able to get enough light to both.

On different night cycles it would work fine...but I'd have to manually re-aim the bulbs though...:P

Drift Monkey
Sounds like a pita to me lol. Keep em separate. The picos are too awesome to let another tank take over. Know what I mean?

Yeah like I said...might have to find another PAR bulb for the pico...;)

Drift Monkey
Just get an all white Boost bulb and do a display fuge. Load it with macros and sexies.

If I don't do that...I was thinkin' buying a dimmable par or 3RB 2CW boost bulb of makin' it a sexy/maxi-mini tank...:blink:

If I don't do that...I was thinkin' buying a dimmable par or 3RB 2CW boost bulb of makin' it a sexy/maxi-mini tank...:blink:

Tommy likey! Tommy want maxi!

I hope one of you gets the reference or I'll look like a jackass

Drift Monkey

Chris Farley ftw!

Nope you look like a jackass :lol: just messing... I still have no idea on the quote lol...Tommy Boy?

Nope you look like a jackass :lol: just messing... I still have no idea on the quote lol...Tommy Boy?

Bingo! I'm ok with looking like a jackass, just as long as someone shares my love for good movies

Drift Monkey
tank is looking good, that paly shot is great

Thanks...it was sorta hard to get that shot with the iPhone, but hey, I manage. :D

Drift Monkey
starting to look really good homie

Word, thanks! I wish I had a close/cheap source for starfish! Your harlequin looks awesome!

Oh haha I got ya. I tried to download the photoshop app for my phone but it says i need a memory card and im too lazy to buy one.

Looking really good drift monkey. It would be really cool to have a display fuge full of sexies. Are you leaning more toward a SPS dominated tank for your upgrade?

The chaeto might be melting away from lack of flow or lack of nutrients.

Archived