Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Drift Monkey's Picotope

Drift Monkey

Drift Monkey
I want some gsp. I have a small little rock that is isolated and would look good on. If only I had more money. I need to hit the lottery

I can send you a frag...I have this long strip that would be perfect for breaking off. ;)

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can send you a frag...I have this long strip that would be perfect for breaking off. ;)

Haha just got it and your already thinking about fragging it. I'd be down for a frag tho.

Drift Monkey
Haha just got it and your already thinking about fragging it. I'd be down for a frag tho.

Yeah, there is this long strand of it just chilln', so i stuffed it in between the two big rocks for fun. I put another stand of it around my powerhead too...you might be able to see it in my FTS.

Yea I saw that. Didn't Newman do that too? That would he funny to see it totally cover the powerhead. You can sell it as a rare item and make a killing off of it. The ultra rare gsp powerhead.

Drift Monkey
Yea I saw that. Didn't Newman do that too? That would he funny to see it totally cover the powerhead. You can sell it as a rare item and make a killing off of it. The ultra rare gsp powerhead.

I think he did? I was bored so I just glued that sucker on there...it didn't any other place to go! :P

Let me know when/if you want a frag...

Yea I will. Got to get paid first lol.

On a side note. I forgot to feed my sexies before I left for work. Hopefully I have zoas left when I get home :scarry:

Drift Monkey
Yea I will. Got to get paid first lol.

On a side note. I forgot to feed my sexies before I left for work. Hopefully I have zoas left when I get home :scarry:

All gone! :owned:

That's just mean haha. I need to set up a camera so I can watch my tank while at work. Also a robotic arm to protect the zoas from the sexies.

Drift Monkey
That's just mean haha. I need to set up a camera so I can watch my tank while at work. Also a robotic arm to protect the zoas from the sexies.

At first it was a good idea...

big-bang-season-4-howard-robot-arm.jpg

Then it was a good idea gone bad...

big-bang-theory-jerkoff.jpg

Haha what an awesome show. Knowing my shrimp they would probably destroy the robot arm. When they are hungry nothin will stop them.

Drift Monkey
Haha what an awesome show. Knowing my shrimp they would probably destroy the robot arm. When they are hungry nothin will stop them.

How many times do you have to feed 'em a day?

How many times do you have to feed 'em a day?

Twice a day. Half a shrimp pellet in the morning and a piece of mysis at night. They have actually been pretty good the past week or so.

Drift Monkey
Temps in the 90s again today...I broke down and turned my chiller (A/C) on...seems to be working pretty well.

As I type this it is 44 degrees outside. Seriously...Texas weather trips me out sometimes...

Haha. This is the time of the year everyone gets sick. It's goes from 80's one day to 40's the next. Damn mother nature :rant:

Drift Monkey
Haha. This is the time of the year everyone gets sick. It's goes from 80's one day to 40's the next. Damn mother nature :rant:

There is a huge variation of temps here right now...44 now..but the high is supposed to be 84. 40 degrees! :o

Drift Monkey
That's pretty steep. We are about 20 degree or so difference right now.

It's been like this for a minute now...it's annoying to have to plug in my heater, the later unplug it...MAKE UP YOUR MIND MOTHER NATURE! <_<

Sometimes you just want to punch her in that face haha. Watch now she will take out my house in a flood or something. I'm sorry mother nature :bowdown:

Drift Monkey

I just peeled 2 nerites off of the back of the tank. Seriously, WTF? :rant:

Something funny happened after i dropped 'em back in and pressed them against the front glass...the nassarius snail woke up and zoomed towards one of the nerites, climbed on his shell, and desperately tried to stick his mouth into the nerites shell (where his foot is exposed)! He eventually gave up when he couldn't reach and dove back into the sand...:haha:

Haha you have no luck with these nerites lol.

And feed your nassarius. I did the other night it was funny. I put some mysis by it and it just smothered it. Then it tried to steal it from the hermit and got ninja kicked. I got a video of it ill try to upload it later today.

Drift Monkey
Haha you have no luck with these nerites lol.

And feed your nassarius. I did the other night it was funny. I put some mysis by it and it just smothered it. Then it tried to steal it from the hermit and got ninja kicked. I got a video of it ill try to upload it later today.

I guess I should go grab some omega one shrimp pellets huh? I bet my candy cane & palys will eat it up too.

Sounds like a sweet vid! :lol:

Nice. hopefully im able to go to my lfs and put some stuf on my employee account lol. I love working at a fish store cause i can not pay for things right away and just owe them so hopefully I find some stuff i want or need.

Archived