Cultivated Reef

jbm's 5.5g aio

JBM

More. Compair the pics taken on 3/27 to now ( see 1st PG) it's doubled since then alone. The back side is just as tightly packed. I'm gonna nudge it up againts a rock to help them spread.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have some purple & blue macro comming in from a some board members.

should be interesting

purple macro came in today, if i had known it was in my mail box i wouldnt have gone out for the entire day. MEH

acclimating it now

*edit*

looked like poo poo when i pulled it out of the bag, but within 5 minutes of being in the tank turned from a yellow to this color

45642_463080155738_600630738_6404042_5134109_n.jpg

an up close pic

40648_463080450738_600630738_6404045_6541259_n.jpg

holy gee bus

6 new macro algaes added to the tank.

Thats more macro than corals.

pichers later tonight after everything clears up & is quite

That is caulerpa prolifera :)

very nice greens that don't overtaker the tank and rarely goes Asexual...my fave green by far!

sweet tank...like your clean work on the lights.

That is caulerpa prolifera :)

very nice greens that don't overtaker the tank and rarely goes Asexual...my fave green by far!

Coulda fooled me.

3rd day update,

all life seems to be adjusted to the new macro algae. Everything but the blue scroll has completely colored up, hoping the blue scroll colors up aswell.

now it's really time to just let things grow, maybe even move some of those frags onto rocks (instead of plugs) gotta swing by the lfs for putty & frag glue

neon green candy cane/trumpet coral and some sort of neon blue(or turquoise) mushroom/rhodactis will be the only bright colors youre missing IMO :)

Archived