Coral Vue Hydros

jbm's 5.5g aio

JBM

the one in your tank. it looks orange-red in your photo. I was saying combine that with maybe more orange objects and some sunset reds or something, make it look like a red tank xD I'm just throwing random ideas around.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the one in your tank. it looks orange-red in your photo. I was saying combine that with maybe more orange objects and some sunset reds or something, make it look like a red tank xD I'm just throwing random ideas around.

im sure.... mainly because of your nudging, there is a 49% chance i will keep it running past the 1 yr mark.

Altho today marks the 1 year aniversary of me ordering the tank's wall

I was wondering what are you going to do when the pump clogs up are you going to be able to remove it for cleaning...I did a similar design and my pump is not as low as yours and i still find it difficult to remove for cleaning....

I was wondering what are you going to do when the pump clogs up are you going to be able to remove it for cleaning...I did a similar design and my pump is not as low as yours and i still find it difficult to remove for cleaning....

the pump slides off the bottom of the output tube. it's a very tight fit. But it does come out

• 2 weeks later...
Not completely MIA :)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Anyway, this tank is in fact for sale. So if your interested please feel free to pm me.

• 2 weeks later...
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Anyway, this tank is in fact for sale. So if your interested please feel free to pm me.

Ghetto LED fixture and all included? :lol:

Ghetto LED fixture and all included? :lol:

no, led fixture has been transfered to my 20 long & retro'ed into a fixture.

everything else remains for sale

Archived